*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. History
  2. More classes
  3. He makes it to his class
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2229271-Your-BIG-Dream-Come-True/cid/2887259-History
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2229271
All is nice and calm until something size related happens intentional or unintentional
This choice: History  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

History

    by: Blood Shot 416
Mrs.Young: https://www.flickr.com/photos/incomedrea... Height 5ft 10in Age:34

Mike often found history intereasting, climactic battles, the tales of great legends that once where and there memories tolled though tales of the people. Mrs. Young some how made it rather intreasting, it seems like most history teachers don't go too into it making the subject more of a bore. That's why Mike like Mrs, Young so much she make is fun. Her additued is rather respectful and she doesn't threat her students like well students, but rather treat them like actual people. Shes rather calm but does show some energy to what ever she likes. Shes all around a nice calm person

As Mike entered class and found his set he just remebered that Mrs. Young was going to bring in some acient artifacts. From where he doesn't know but its rather cool to see something like that.

Mrs. Young comes into the class with a rather large bag of items hanging out of it "Ok class sorry I was a bit late but you don't know how much these things weigh all to gether." She put the bag on the table and it made a heavy thud. The table shook from the impact, "So ok we got a lot of stuff here like right here is a ring that was made during ancient Egypt, and here was an old tome about witchcraft that was made during the 1800's. Right here is a neckless that was from ancient Greece..." Mike look at the items on the table and they seem very old but he sees that something is off about them not as in that they are fake, they seem very real. It's just the fact he feels something rather weird with all three of them. At this point Mike just toned out Mrs. Young but he wants to know more about those items and find out why they act in such they way they do. Mike turns his attention back on to Mrs. Young "So they say all of these items had magical powers with in them but that was mostly superstition, but just remeber if you want to know more about these items don't be too afraid to ask me after class about them."

Mrs. Young explaned what each item ment to there respective time period how their power was used. Though Mike can tell she is holding back on some of the detail many it migh just take the whole day to go over at less one of the items. Mike can't shake the feeling on those items and why there are they way the are, it gives him a feeling he can't describe. The bell rang and everyone quickly got up and head out though Mike stayed back "Mrs. Young I got some more questions about the items... well some is an understatment more like a lot."

She smiled at Mike and then with a joyful giggle "I see you found the little historian inside you well all of these items do hold a lot of history and plus I could really fit all of the detail of every item in one lecture. I will be happy to tell you more about them how about after school I will tell you more about them." Mike can't wait to get the anwsers he want but mostly getting up close to them will allow him to find out more about this feeling he has been getting. Both Mike and Mrs. Young walked out of the classroom, with Mrs. Young carrying the heavy bag of items back to her office.

What happens?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blood Shot 416 (UN: bloodshot416 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blood Shot 416 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2229271-Your-BIG-Dream-Come-True/cid/2887259-History