*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. BBQ turned bad
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228785-Home-Alone/cid/2881599-BBQ-turned-bad
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2228785
A family shrinks unbeknownst to the daughter
Chapter #1

BBQ turned bad

    by: CrimsonDRAGO90
You were at the grill making some burgers and hotdogs for your summer BBQ that you invited the neighborhood to when your daughter Sam walked up to you.
"Hey dad I'm not feeling the best, I think I'm going to take a nap." She said with a hand on her stomach.
"Ok sweetie, if you need anything let me or your mom know" you said as you flipped some patties. Sam walked inside and up to her room and went to sleep hoping to feel better when she awoke. The party continued for another 30 minutes when suddenly a bright light flashed next door and when you opened your eyes everything was humongous but you didn't see any giant people. You looked around and noticed your wife laying on the ground amd went over to her.
"Hey honey, are you ok?" You asked as you helped her to her feet, still a little dazed.
"Ya I'm fine but what happened?" She asked as she looked around starting to panic.
"I don't know but I think something shrunk everyone" you said as you started calling out names when...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CrimsonDRAGO90 (UN: crayfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CrimsonDRAGO90 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228785-Home-Alone/cid/2881599-BBQ-turned-bad