*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Getting Ready for Bed
  2. So it Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228485-My-Sister-got-a-Package/cid/2880869-Getting-Ready-for-Bed
by Pin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2228485
You are John. You're finally having sex but something BIG happens that you'd never expect.
This choice: Getting Ready for Bed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Getting Ready for Bed

    by: Pin
         It wasn't but a minute or two after you had sent your sister Jenny to brush her teeth that she came out of the bathroom looking for something else to do.

"Why don't you just play in your room for a while. You'll have to be in there to go to sleep anyhow." You suggested.

"Why can't I play with you guys?" Jenny posed.

"We've gotta get ready for bed too. It'll probably be too late by then. Besides, Monica and I are going to play a game together...uh for adults. So you can't play it." You panicked a little at the end.

"But you guys aren't adults yet, why do you get to play?"

"We're old enough to qualify, in fact in some countries you can play when you're only fourteen." Monica came in with a quick save. "Plus you're never supposed to play it with your siblings."

"I guess I'll just play it with you, Monica!" Jenny said, excited that she may have a way in.

"You're wasting your own time Jenny. We're going to get ready for bed, just play with your dolls then we'll play with all three of us in the morning." You said.

"Okay, just tuck me in at nine, please." With that Jenny skipped off to her room.

         You and Monica wasted little time after you closed the door to your room. You had taken extra care to clean it up so she wouldn't have any turn offs hanging around. You began kissing immediately and shortly after the making out and fondling began. She broken off the kiss for just a moment to breath 'I love you' in a low time. The two of you took it to the next level of intensity as you backed get up against the wall and grabbing her plentiful ass. Subconsciously you both began grinding into each other quite hard. Once again she broke the kiss but this time to look down at something. Then she grabbed your ass and wrapped her legs around your waist, using you and the pressure from the wall to keep her up. After about five minutes of this she dropped her legs and pushed you away with a coy smile on her face.

         With one hand on your chest she sauntered forward and sat you right on the bed. She then took a few steps back and began undressing in front of you. This was straight up blowing your mind but you played it cool the whole time. At least as cool as staring slack jawed at a beautiful woman can be. She slipped off her loose fitting shirt throwing it in the air behind her and leaving her arms in the air for you to gather the sight before you. She was standing in her jeans and white socks with nothing on top but a shiny black bra. Her stomach was flat and very trim leading up to what could only be described as dream breasts. They were somewhere above DD but you'd have to check the tag on the bed at another time, your focus for now was getting the thing off of her. It continues up to her beautiful face and her shoulder length curly brown hair. Her slender arms descended, sweeping the back of her head bringing more hair out in front of her shoulders. She proceeded to slowly move her hands down the sides of her body and hooked her thumbs into the sides of her pants which she wiggled off teasingly. Slowly she revealed her matching panties and surprisingly toned legs.

"You should really get your clothes off too." She said as she walked you down.

         You happily obliged and got down to your boxers faster than should be healthy but before you could look up again she straddled you. She started nuzzling your neck and you knew the night was going to be a great time.

You have the following choices:

1. Sex (of course)

*Noteb*
2. Play a Little Game First

*Noteb*
3. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pin (UN: thatguy11002 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Pin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228485-My-Sister-got-a-Package/cid/2880869-Getting-Ready-for-Bed