*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2227966-MCU-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/3401885-Being-fattened-by-Vision-while-stuck-at-Avenger?path_to=3455766
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2227966
The female characters of the MCU start packing on the pounds.
This choice: Being fattened by Vision while stuck at Avengers complex  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Being fattened by Vision while stuck at Avenger...

    by: divablair
After the incident in Laos where she accidently diverted the explosion caused by Brock Rumlow into a nearby building and destroying along with killing some humanitarian workers from Wakanda, Wanda Maximoff had been confined to the Avengers compound by Tony Stark. The fallout from the incident had been swift and harsh for the young woman. She had been trying to save Steve Rogers aka Captain America from Rumlow who had blown himself up but in her attempt to do so, she had sent Rumlow into the nearby building with her telekinetic powers. She felt horrible. She never meant to hurt those humanitarian workers. Steve had tried to take the blame saying it was his fault because he was the leader. She appreciated the gesture but the truth was that she was responsible in the end..

In attempt to make Wanda feel better, Vision had decided to make one of her favorite foods. He had noticed since the Laos incident, the young woman had been snacking more. After a bit of study, he took this to be what was known as comfort eating, somethign woman did to help them deal with stress and other harsh situations. He read that this helped women feel better. Vision decided he would help Wanda comfort eat in hopes of making her feel better.

Wanda was hanging out in her room, lying on her bed, reading a celebrity gossip magazine when Vision suddenly walked in with a bowl of pasta.

"Viz! What did I say about coming in unannounced?" Wanda said as she sat up in bed and looked over at him, a little bit of annoyonce on her face.

"Well the door was open and I thought...." Vision said before trailing off as he registered Wanda's face. "May I come in?" he asked.

"You may! What do you have there?" Wanda asked him curiously.

"Well in order to cheer you up, I made your favorite pasta dish, penne pasta with tomato sauce and cheese" Vision said a bit nervously as he walked over the young woman and handed the bowl to her. He always felt a bit nervous around Wanda as he had a crush on her.

"Mm, this looks good" Wanda said as she accepted the bowl and fork from him, and took a first bite. "Spirits lifted. Thank you Vision" she said giving him a smile.

"I'm so glad you like it. I'm still new to this cooking thing" Vision said as he watched Wanda continue to eat more of the pasta.

"I can honestly saying you are getting better. I'm impressed" Wanda said honestly. Between the pasta being really tasty, her always having an appetite, and just being stressed making her hungrier than normal, the Sokovian young woman finished off the whole plate of pasta without any problem. "Mm, that was all so good. Thank you Viz" she said sweetly as she sat the empty plate down with one hand while gently patting her bloated belly with the other.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 divablair (UN: divablair at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
divablair has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2227966-MCU-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/3401885-Being-fattened-by-Vision-while-stuck-at-Avenger?path_to=3455766