*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beach episode?
  2. The calm before the storm
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2227721-My-Amazon-Academia/cid/2984178-Beach-episode
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2227721
Can you become a hero? Or will you be snu snu'ed?
This choice: ...go relax on the neighborhood beach. It got cleaned up real nice!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Beach episode?

    by: P O S T B O Y
Taking a day just lounging around the new and improved Takoba Beach! That place was always your childhood spot! You could remember all days you spend fishing there with your father. You were really disheartened by its abysmal state it slowly but most surely gained over the years. Seeing it back to its old glory made you want to revisit it before you start the next chapter of your life at UA!

As you grabbed your trusty old fishing pole, you made your way to the beach. It was the perfect beach weather. Bright and sunny without a hint of a cloud in the bright blue expanse. But despite the pristine beach being totally seeming desolate at the moment. You quickly spot a...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 P O S T B O Y (UN: christyadot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SwiggitySwooty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2227721-My-Amazon-Academia/cid/2984178-Beach-episode