*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2227721-My-Amazon-Academia/cid/2898673-Sticking-out-like-a-sore-thumb
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2227721
Can you become a hero? Or will you be snu snu'ed?
This choice: ...playing video games! (Skips to tomorrow.)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sticking out like a sore thumb.

    by: P O S T B O Y
Play some video games! The ultimate reward for getting in the top school in the country! Soon you spent the entire day in a digital wonderland. The Night you dreamt of a pleasant school year.

Not knowing what tomorrow would bring.

(Time-skip)

With your new school uniform oj, you stared at the door of Class 1-A. With a deep breath, and opened the gigantic doorway. To your shock, the classroom was simply empty...and most of the desks was freakishly large. Some bigger than others. There was only one normal sized desk.

'Th-that means that this class is filled of ki-' The door slid open, and walking past was a...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 P O S T B O Y (UN: christyadot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SwiggitySwooty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2227721-My-Amazon-Academia/cid/2898673-Sticking-out-like-a-sore-thumb