*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226710-The-dude-that-shrinks-Women/cid/3296184-Tell-Maddie-about-your-dream
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by shaman
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2226710
You are a male that can shrink any woman you touch
This choice: Tell Maddie about your dream  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tell Maddie about your dream

    by: 33
“Okay, there we go. I feel better now. Maybe my sugar is low,” Maddie said standing up. As she looked at you she seemed puzzled she was barely taller than your massive belly.

“Okay. Something is up with my perception. I feel… I don’t know… smaller? Like shorter… but it’s different. Do I look different?” She asked, puzzled.

“This is gonna sound crazy,” you replied. “I had a dream then I could shrink woman by touching them. Then when our hands touched, you got smaller,” you said, almost embarrassed for som reason.

Maddie looked at you for a second and then laughed.

“Yeah right,” she said giggling. “People don’t shrink.”

“I don’t know, you look a little smaller to me…”

“Okay,” Maddie said. “It should be easy to see if that’s what’s happening. Prove it.”

Maddie held out her hand waiting for you to grab it. You stared at her cute nails - they were pink with little hearts on them - and began to feel nervous.

“I’m waaaaaaaiting,” she giggled.

You took Maddie’s and in yours and thought about her getting smaller. As she began to shrink she looked around in amazement, but said nothing. You watched as she got small enough her feet left the ground and she was slowly pulled into your hand. You shook your head realizing your thoughts were what were shrinking her. You closed your eyes snd opened them. Maddie stood in your hand, only about an inch tall.

“Touché,” she said. You were impressed you could hear her at her tiny size, but her voice sounded the same as it did just minutes ago. You were also shocked she wasn’t flipping out, and seemed to be taking the whole thing pretty well.

You slowly curled your fingers around the diminutive woman and walked over and sat on the couch. You opened your hand and looked down at the tiny woman. Maddie walked around your hand and looked over the edge, down to your big belly.

“You’re taking this well,” you said.

“I’m actually freaking out a little,” she replied. “But I told you to do it. It’s not like either of us really thought it would work.”

“Good point,” you said. “Do you mind if I smoke? I really need to calm my nerves.”

“Not at all,” she said. “I still go outside when my sister smokes, the smell is comforting.”

You slid the tiny woman onto your belly, and watched as she walked around in the thin layer of shoulder high fuzz.

“You’re hairy!” she giggled as you slipped a fresh Marlboro into your mouth.

You have the following choices:

1. Talk more

*Noteb*
2. Try to grow her back

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 33 (UN: mikelam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shaman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226710-The-dude-that-shrinks-Women/cid/3296184-Tell-Maddie-about-your-dream