*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226535-Weisss-Hypnosis-Glyph/cid/2872908-Weiss-programs-Ruby-by-accident-not-knowing-wha
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2226535
Weiss is horny.
This choice: Weiss programs Ruby by accident not knowing what her new Glyph does  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Weiss programs Ruby by accident not knowing wha...

    by: Zone
“What are you doing?” Weiss asked.

“…Pretty…” Ruby droned, staring into the spiral glyph.

“Why are you so exhausting?” Weiss sighed. “It’s just a practice glyph.” Ruby didn’t respond and Weiss began to get impatient. “Fine, I don’t care what you do.” She packed up her stuff and spared one last look at Ruby’s young supple body. “Why don’t you act more like me?” She stormed off and slammed the door behind her.

The jolt broke the glyph and Ruby jumped up in surprise as she came back to her senses.

Little did Weiss know what she did.

“What was I doing?” Ruby asked, crossing her arms and acting exactly like Weiss. “Oh, right. We have that test coming up with Professor Port. I need to study.” She sat down at her desk and frowned. “Why do I keep my desk so messy?” She spent a good fifteen minutes carefully organizing everything. “There, now that my desk is clean. I can start working.”

Then she realized what the real Weiss did.

“Oh, darn. I need to get a book from the library to finish.” Ruby sighed and stood up. “Hope no one else started yet so they actually have a copy. Seriously, why does Beacon need us to read certain books and only have a couple copies? It’s so idiotic.”

Ruby then left the room.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zone (UN: zonefire at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
turtleguru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226535-Weisss-Hypnosis-Glyph/cid/2872908-Weiss-programs-Ruby-by-accident-not-knowing-wha