*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kimi gets Skunked
  2. Chuckie Gets Skunked
  3. Season 2
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226490-A-Rugrats-Adventure/cid/2967248-Kimi-gets-Skunked
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Children's · #2226490
A story where we focus on the rugrats kids where almost anything goes
This choice: Kimi gets Skunked  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Kimi gets Skunked

    by: Unknown
It is nighttime and the sun has set, as a skunk wanders around the yard very quietly, scurrying through the bushes. Meanwhile, Stu, Lou, and Chas are also quietly wandering through the yard, with flashlights in their hands, trying to find the skunk.

"Careful Stu." Chas whispers into Stu's ear with concern.

"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing." Stu says quietly back, just as the skunk appears before them, in the beam of their flashlights.

"AAAHHH!" The men screamed in fear, as they quickly ran away from the skunk, and back inside the house.

"How did the skunk hunt go boys?" Didi asked, sitting at the kitchen table next to Kira.

"Not so good." Chas replied, taking a seat.

"These two panicked is what happened. Simple and pure fear. It was not a pretty sight Deed, let me tell ya." Lou added, also taking a seat at the table.

"What are you talking about Pop? You turned and ran with the rest of us." Stu commented, taking a seat across from Chas next to his father.

"Sure I did, what do you think I am, crazy? Fear is one of our basic strategies of basic survival." Lou commented.

"I don't see why on earth you're so intent on catching that skunk. After all, it's got as much of a right to be here as we do." Didi defended.

"Didi is right. He is a wild animal after all." Kira added.

"It's a minnis that's why. Why I remember back in nineteen o six. My brother Sparky and I had just left the houseā€¦" Lou starts to say as he tells one of his wild tales of his childhood...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Kimi and Other Babies go find the skunk

*Noteb*
2. The skunks breaks in the house

*Noteb*
3. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Dark Queen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226490-A-Rugrats-Adventure/cid/2967248-Kimi-gets-Skunked