*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221808-Silver-and-Gold-Chrono-Mind-Control/cid/2844212-The-fight-ends-in-a-tie-leaving-both-in-a-tranc
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #2221808
Silver the Hedgehog and Gold the Tenrec Travel through time to brainwash a better future.
This choice: The fight ends in a tie leaving both in a trance like state  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The fight ends in a tie leaving both in a tranc...

    by: RBM5
Both hedgehog and tenrac fought hard for what they believed in but it seemed never could overpower the other likely due to inexperience as Silver never fought on the mental plane while Gold had plenty of experience there but none in battle and the fact that they still cared a lot for the other to the point they went out of there way to not hurt the other. The battle grew into a long stalemate as they grew to weak to keep going and returned to their bodies although thanks to the state of their minds when they returned they could hardly make a coherent thought as they both groaned.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RBM5 (UN: rbm5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Twisted Gear has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221808-Silver-and-Gold-Chrono-Mind-Control/cid/2844212-The-fight-ends-in-a-tie-leaving-both-in-a-tranc