*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Rude Awakening
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2219953-Arties-Busy-Night/cid/2823585-A-Rude-Awakening
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jack91
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2219953
A night in gone wrong
Chapter #1

A Rude Awakening

    by: Jack91
As usual, this particular day began inauspiciously. I had approached a beautiful 18-year old girl (whom I had seen around town), and asked her out-but she very rudely turned me down, so I spent the evening by myself. Later on, I returned home to find that my sister was hosting another slumber party. So to avoid being picked on by everyone there, I decided to go to my room, where I eventually fell asleep. However, in the middle of the night, I was awakened by a vicious SLAP to my face. I looked up, and saw none other than the face of the girl who had turned me down! Her name is Bridget, and she is so incredibly beautiful, that my cock inflated immediately. She has long brown hair, tanned white skin, small tits, a small waist, a gorgeous ass, shapely legs, about 5 feet tall. That's why I approached her that day (even though I realize that I have no chance at all of ever acquiring any female companionship).

"Wake up, asshole!" she screamed.

The sound of laughter caused me to look around. Upon doing so, I quickly discovered that two additional girls were in my room, as well. They were standing on either side of me, smiling wickedly.

"I hope I didn't ruin your night by rejecting you," said Bridget "so I've decided to give you another chance. Of course, it's not like you have a choice in the matter."

I tried to sit up, but my wrists were tied to the bedposts, along with my ankles. All I could move was my head.

"So you want to go on a date with me?" she asked. "First, you'll have to impress me. And in order for you to do that, you'll have to go through a ton of humiliation. I don't date just anybody, you know."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jack91 (UN: jack91 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jack91 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2219953-Arties-Busy-Night/cid/2823585-A-Rude-Awakening