*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A fun teacher to be with
  2. The School Cafeteria
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217419-School-Dinners-for-Giantess-Girls/cid/2810296-A-fun-teacher-to-be-with
by tasty
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2217419
You are a tiny man trapped in a school of giant girls & teachers. They all want to eat you
This choice: Miss Brown (a 5' 11" English teacher with fiery red hair)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A fun teacher to be with

    by: Unknown
Though you struggled, you couldn’t stop the giant hand from dropping you onto a bun. The bread was soft enough to help you calm down a little, though you knew you were still in danger.

“Only one tiny is fine, and make sure I can see him.” A giantess said. You hadn’t looked up to see who it was yet but their voice was familiar. You suddenly felt the chef’s hand grab you and drag you to the edge. Before you could get up, a giant patty landed on you followed by another bun. As the chef finished putting food on the plate, you finally decided to face your fears and see who was going to eat you.

You were surprised to see a strikingly beautiful woman with long fiery red hair. She was taller than most of the other girls and teachers, though they were all truly gigantic to you. The red-headed giantess smiled and took her tray back to her classroom. You really didn’t want to be eaten but you felt a strange thrill that such a lovely woman had chosen you. When she sat down, she smiled at you.

“Now, let’s see who my little prey is.” She said, leaning in closer. After a few moments, her eyes widened. What a delightful young man!” she said. "My name is Jen, though you should call me Miss Brown. I'm the English teacher in this school and I'm so happy that I get to eat you for my lunch today!" She licked her lips, making you shudder.

“Please, don’t eat me!” You pleaded. The giantess simply laughed.

“Oh please! You don't really expect mercy from a giantess do you? Do you seriously think I've ever been merciful to a tiny?” Miss Brown asked. You nodded sadly. She picked up her burger and turned it before taking a big bite, missing you completely. You watched as she chewed the piece up slowly before swallowing.

“Can’t you give me a bit more time?” You asked. The giantess, still eyeing you, thought about it.

Option 1: She decided to play with you for a bit first.

Option 2: She eventually decided she would take you home with her and eat you tonight. It would give her plenty of time to tease and play with you.

Option 3: She declines your request and continued eating her other food. She was going to eat you right there and then.

Option 4: Before she could answer, a popular student entered the room.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A little fun first

2. Going home with her

3. No extra time given

*Noteb*
4. A popular girl

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
tasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217419-School-Dinners-for-Giantess-Girls/cid/2810296-A-fun-teacher-to-be-with