*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pantsing prank
  2. How will Sam be humiliated?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2215357-Small-dick-Sam/cid/2799095-Pantsing-prank
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2215357
Sam gets embarrassed, wedgied, stripped and humiliated for having a tiny dick.
This choice: Pantsing prank  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Pantsing prank

    by: SoooEmbarrassed
It was a typical day for Sam. He went to school, 7th grade, and met with all his friends. They talked and chatted in the hallway, but before long they heard a commotion coming from down the hall. They ran toward it to see what was going on.

By the time they reached it, there was still a lot of laughter, and one boy was sitting on the ground in the middle of a crowd. He had a broom tied to his arms across his back. He looked like he was about to cry.

"What happened?" asked Sam. The boy on the ground looked up at Sam and started to speak, but was immediately interrupted by an 8th grade boy.

"Hey! You better not give away the secret!" The 8th grader yelled at the boy on the ground.

"What secret?" asked Sam.

"The secret to fly in the air with a broom!" The 8th grader yelled at Sam, acting like that was a really stupid question.

"I could really fly in the air with just a broom?" Sam exclaimed.

The crowd confirmed, saying the boy on the ground was actually flying himself just a minute ago, but that he had gotten scared and fell, and that's why he was crying. The boy just looked up at Sam, too scared to say anything.

"Let me try!" Sam said, totally gullible. The crowd laughed and smirked, knowing what was to come. The 8th grader, Randy, quickly untied the broom from the other boy, kicking him out of the circle. The boy left, but Sam thought he looked strangely relieved.

Sam shrugged and let Randy tie his arms to the broom, with it resting against his back. After both arms were tied tight, the crowd laughed at Sam again, but Sam couldn't figure out what was so funny. Then Randy started spinning Sam around.

"Now, here's the thing," Randy instructed, "you need to try to flap your arms up and down when I say go." Sam nodded in agreement, ready to give it his best shot. Randy stood behind Sam, and everyone pulled out their phones to record. Sam suddenly was very nervous.

"One, two, three, go!" yelled Randy. With that, Sam tried flapping his arms, but they wouldn't budge. Everyone started laughing. Even Sam. He couldn't believe he actually thought he could fly. Then the unthinkable happened. Randy pulled Sam's shorts and underwear all the way down to his ankles.

Sam saw all the phones recording and realized his tiny privates were now out for everyone to see. He tried to run, but Randy held him there by the broom. Everyone laughed as Sam's tiny dick and balls bounced around as Sam tried to escape.

Randy then brought it to the next level. He grabbed the bottom of Sam's shirt and pulled it up over his head, blindfolding him and showing everyone his completely naked lower half. Sam tried to sit down, but Randy still held him up.

The crowd roared with laughter as they took pictures and videos of Sam's tiny penis bouncing above his even smaller balls. Randy grew tired of holding him and said, "Ok, now let's see you fly!"

Randy let Sam go and Sam immediately started to run away, even though he couldn't see where he was going. His round little butt jiggled as he tried to find a break in the crowd. The crowd held him in the circle, getting a close up view of his privates, perfect for phones to capture.

Finally, Sam sat down on the ground, defeated. One of his friends eventually came to his senses and pulled Sam's shirt back down where it belonged. He then gathered Sam's shorts and underwear, helping him balance and put them on. Then they both sat down as his friend worked on the knots.

The videos were posted instantly. The pics were sent across the school. Everyone saw how little Sam's dick was. As Sam's friend untied the broom, Sam knew It was only a matter of time before he'd get pantsed again. But where?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SoooEmbarrassed (UN: jcrips at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SoooEmbarrassed has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2215357-Small-dick-Sam/cid/2799095-Pantsing-prank