*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. PE class
  2. Three boys, one school, many activities
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213823-Boys-of-desire/cid/2824594-PE-class
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2213823
A group of boys learn about friendship, growing up, and love
This choice: PE class  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

PE class

    by: SoooEmbarrassed
Jake had always been the strongest of the group. Sam and Cody never doubted it for a minute. Anything from baseball to football seemed to just come naturally to Jake. It made perfect sense that PE would be one of Jake's favorite classes. He enjoyed showing off his slim muscular body in the lame school PE clothes, which actually looked pretty awesome when worn by him. Jake was straight, but very accepting of his friends Sam and Cody, who were bi and gay. They goofed around and could get naughty from time to time, even resulting in sexual escapades during sleepovers. Whatever they ended up doing, Jake could always chalk it up to experimentation and was okay with it since they were all such close friends. This particular day, the three were talking a bit too loudly about their recent sleepover which caught the attention of a few other boys in PE class. The trio were soon confronted by a group of six boys, all of whom were known for being cruel and making fun of anyone who was at all gay.

"Looks like we've got a bunch of fags here!" The ring leader, Tony, started off as he punched his fist in his other hand. "What are you girls talking about, huh? Doing each other's hair? Hahaha!"

Jake, Sam, and Cody all looked at each other, realizing they kind of brought this upon themselves by being so loud. Jake didn't care, though. He'd beaten two of those guys up in years past for saying stupid stuff to him and his friends, and today would be no different if it came to that. Those two looked on worriedly, but stayed close to the group.

"How about you stop being assholes and let's just keep doing our laps like coach said," Jake stated with a sheer look of confidence. Most of the six looked very worried as Jake spoke, which made Sam and Cody smile a bit. Jake's masculine demeanor was one of his most attractive qualities, and it really turned Sam and Cody on. He was often their protector, which drove their desire to repay him with long nights of groping and pleasure, not that it happened very often at all.

"I don't think you get what's about to happen here," Tony continued as a matter of fact. "You fags are infecting this whole gym with your stinking ass raping cocks, and I'm sick of smelling it. You either shut your whore mouths up, or we'll shut em for ya!"

Sam and Cody were genuinely shocked, especially Cody. Being gay, everything Tony said cut him to the core as if his very existence were an abomination. He actually felt like he might cry it hurt so bad. Sam saw this and put a hand on his friend's shoulder saying, "Hey Cody, it's ok." He then turned to Jake and said, "C'mon Jake, let's just go."

Jake could see the tears welling up in Cody's eyes and felt an immediate rush of anger. The words haden't phased him at all, but seeing how bad they hurt Cody made him swear an immediate and personal vendetta against Tony.

"Listen here, asswipe! You're gonna wish you never said that!" Jake said, flexing his chest in preparation.

Jake moved forward with such solidarity that the other five boys stepped back, completely afraid of what would happen next. Jake stepped right up to Tony and...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Punched him in the jaw

*Noteb*
2. Punched him in the gut

*Noteb*
3. Punched him in the balls

*Noteb*
4. Pushed him on the ground

5. Pantsed Tony naked

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SoooEmbarrassed (UN: jcrips at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SoooEmbarrassed has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213823-Boys-of-desire/cid/2824594-PE-class