*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Saving your life
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2212273-Emergency-conjoinment/cid/2783605-Saving-your-life
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2212273
Hope you have fun with this
Chapter #1

Saving your life

    by: Gamelover55
You wake up in the hospital after you passed out in your house from the fatal illness you have. The doctor then comes in “I’m sorry Adrien but there is nothing we can do unless you want to partake in our new experiment that might just save your life” you say yes to this and ask him how this experiment would work “well” says the doctor. “We would graft your head onto someone else's body. This would be permanent; you would have to share a body for the rest of your life.” You tell the doctor you will do it. The doctor then tells you “We do have a number of people interested in being donors”. “In fact, some people you know have offered to pitch in”! the doctor hands you a list you look it over, surprised at who was listed. You decided on...




(Before I continue I just want you all to know I have a bad case of Covid 19 so I won’t be posting as many chapters so if you add a chapter to the story please place [F] down below to show your respect to me and that you care thanks and I hope I get better)

You have the following choices:

1. One of your family members

2. One of your friends

3. A pornstar

4. Made up

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gamelover55 (UN: gamelover55 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gamelover55 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2212273-Emergency-conjoinment/cid/2783605-Saving-your-life