*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207356-Naruto-Boruto-ABDL/cid/3447280-Naruto-meses-in-diaper
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #2207356
Characters from Naruto/Boruto become ABDLs
This choice: Naruto meses in diaper  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Naruto meses in diaper

    by: Diaper boy
After a while hinata starts to play with nauruto who’s a good baby you are you are she says as she tickles naruto who is giggling up a storm when all of a sudden she hears a very loud and wet toot coming from naruto when all of a sudden her nostrils were filled with a rancid smell uh oh looks like my Wittle girl made a boom boom for mommy she says in a baby voice and naruto proceeds to hide his head in between Hinatas breasts lay down baby girl or do I have to punish you she says as she grabs a paddle from behind her naruto gulps and lays down on a changing mat covered in flower and cute animal print as soon as he did this the mess squished against his backside as he cringed as it happened time to change my little girls dirty diaper hinata says as she untapes the diaper and quickly wafts her hand in front of her nose what a stinky little one you are …

You have the following choices:

1. She gets a triple thick diaper, dress and pacifier

*Noteb*
2. She changes him into a pink diaper and dress

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Diaper boy (UN: haydentrev10 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Captain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207356-Naruto-Boruto-ABDL/cid/3447280-Naruto-meses-in-diaper