*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dumb Doll
  2. Justin Timberlake???
  3. Run Back To Your Room
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2744358-Dumb-Doll
by Brute
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2204803
What happens when you shrink inside your own home?
This choice: Kelly gives it to Shannon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Dumb Doll

    by: Brute
Kelly thinks about keeping the toy but…it was kind of naked and she holds it by an arm and it limply hung. Eww. Must be some kind of kid’s toy. Without a second thought she swings her arm and lets the doll go flying into Shannon’s room. She then just walks back to her room and shuts the door.

You wake up with an incredible pain in your back and neck. And your head is sinning. What the hell happened? You are upside down and there is something under you. Slowly and with a lot of grunts of pain you role over. What is this? You are laying on some kind of material but it is raised up. You try to get up but you fall back down your head spins. Okay bad idea. You crawl down this fabric hill and get to the carpet. Okay solid ground.

Slowly you stand up. The world is still huge. You had hopped you might have been dreaming but… You look around the walls are pink with white bunnies. They are as far away as the sky band the bunnies kind of look like clouds but yah that is what they are. That means…

“SHANNON!” A echoy voice yells from somewhere far away.

“WHAT!” Another booming voice responds this time from behind you. You fall to your knees in surprise and turn around. There is a kid of cave but no that is an underside of a bed. There is a sound of metle bending and…

Shannon pulls herself out of bed and coughs. She wasn’t feeling so well so her mom had let her stay in bed. “WHAT!” she rubs her eyes, oops, her eyes were really red and puffy so she wasn’t seeing anything too well. Slowly she walks to the door. “What?”...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Scott runs under the bed

*Noteb*
2. Scott tries to run from the sick Shannon

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brute (UN: brutetal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brute has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2744358-Dumb-Doll