*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sinjin builds the body swap machine
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202426-Victorious-Body-swap/cid/2729142-Sinjin-builds-the-body-swap-machine
by Bic
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2202426
What happens when Sinjin builds a body swap machine in the world of Victorious
Chapter #1

Sinjin builds the body swap machine

    by: Bic
Sinjin had always been the weird one at Hollywood Arts, teased, mocked, etc but no more he was tired of it. Recently he had been studying on machines and how to build them. Sinjin was in theater room working on his first invention the body swapper it was a machine with two chairs with wires attached leading to a red button between the chairs. He had just finish with the final touches and wiped the sweat off his face “finally I’m done 4 weeks with no help and teachers asking what I been doing” he said, “now all I need is to try it out on to see if it really works but who”. There was a whole school to try it out on but the first people to pop into his head were Tori the most popular girl that everyone admired and knew, there was also Beck the guy all the girls loved and wanted to go out with, them there was Andre one of Tori’s close friends he could swap with him and get to know Tori a little more, and then there was Cat the one girl he could easily trick into swapping with him.

Right when Sinjin was going to make his mind up the principal called him on the intercom “Sinjin please report to my office I repeat Sinjin please report to my office thank you”. He covered up the machine with a blanket and walked out of the theater. Moments later the door opened and who step in?

You have the following choices:

1. Tori

2. Beck and Jade arguing

3. Cat

4. Robbie

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bic (UN: alfrado at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202426-Victorious-Body-swap/cid/2729142-Sinjin-builds-the-body-swap-machine