*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Big Brother
  2. Playtime's Over
  3. Dart Mage
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/219950-A-giant-perspective/cid/426917-Big-Brother
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #219950
Thanks to everyone for all the additions!
This choice: The woman walks off again  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Big Brother

    by: sockerslave
The boy's mother leaves, unfortunately for you. And the little boy resumes his play. He holds you back out and starts to set up his battlefield with the other action figures when you hear another voice. It is that of his older brother. He must of entered without even the boy noticing.

"Hey shrimp" says the older one. He looks to be about 18 or so. "Whatcha got there?" He seems way to interested in the toys than what a normal 18 year old would be. He must've seen something. You begin to squirm, and that confirms it to the older boy that he really did see a moving little man.

"Hand it over, Ralph."

"No way, Rusty!" replies the little boy

"Do it now, or else I tell mom about this... and about what you did to the dog last week."

"Ok ok.. " the little kid replies, and you are passed from a kid's hand to the teenager's huge hand. His fingers are long and you feel even smaller in the larger hand.

Looking up you see that Rusty is a cute kid. Very muscular and tall. Must be a ball player. He is only wearing some basketball shorts and a worn pair of socks. He looks you over and a huge smile comes across his face. "This is cool"

"I know", replied Ralph, the little kid..."what are we going to do?"

Rusty got an annoyed look on his face. "WE aren't doing anything you little squirt.. now run and play somewhere else... I've got to make this little guy feel at home." With that, Rusty turned and walked away. You aren't sure where he is going... when he finally sets you down, you realize that you are at....

You have the following choices:

1. Rusty's Bedroom

*Noteb*
2. The High School

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sockerslave (UN: sockerslave at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Authorboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/219950-A-giant-perspective/cid/426917-Big-Brother