*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jealous giantess
  2. Crush
  3. Jill
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/219950-A-giant-perspective/cid/177449-Jealous-giantess
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #219950
Thanks to everyone for all the additions!
This choice: Jill looks for another victim  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Jealous giantess

    by: Newman
Jill was getting ready to rip her neighbor's house apart, when she saw some movement out of the corner of her eye. It was that "little trollip", Christie. Actually, Christie was a rather nice girl, but because she was attractive and younger, she was an object of annoyance to Jill. The giantess, with a deadly glint in her eye and a smirk on her face, snuck up behind the oblivious girl. Waxing her car and with headphones on, Christie hadn't heard Jill crush the mini van or anything else, so she continued buffing until a large shadow fell over her. She turned around and looked up...and up...and up, until she stared into Jill's giant hate filled eyes. Shocked beyond reasoning, Christie screamed and tried to run away, but Jill stomped her foot down in front of the frightened girl. Unable to stop in time, Christie crashed full force into the giant running shoe and was knocked to the ground. Amused, Jill toyed with her victim for a few more minutes-each time Christie got up to run away, Jill would block her path by slamming her foot down. Finally, Jill started getting bored with this game and reached down and snatched the young woman. Feeling Christie's fragile body struggle in her massive palm made Jill giddy with her new found power. "So slut, hows it feel to be in the presence of a real woman"?, she sneered. Not bothering to wait for a response, Jill continued, "I've seen you strut around here in your trashy little outfits and drive around in your pathetic little car..." Looking down, Jill smirked and ground Christie's car under the bottom of her heel. "Well, there goes the car...and now lets take care of the outfit". Using her thumbs, Jill ripped Christie's clothes off, delighting in her little toy's terror filled screams.

You have the following choices:

1. Christie makes a good sweat rag

*Noteb*
2. Christie is good for other things

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Newman (UN: newman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Authorboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/219950-A-giant-perspective/cid/177449-Jealous-giantess