*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jill's strength
  2. Crush
  3. Jill
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/219950-A-giant-perspective/cid/177094-Jills-strength
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #219950
Thanks to everyone for all the additions!
This choice: The guy comes out  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Jill's strength

    by: Unknown
The owner runs out. Yelling at Jill about destrying his car. She snatchs him up and holds him before her face. "YOU DARE TO YELL AT ME YOU LITTLE WORM!!!!" she yells back bursting his ear drums.
He wriggles in pain in her hand blood flowing from his ears. Begging to be let down to get some medical help.
"You need a doctor? Here you r car is wrecked let me help you get to the doctor." she says with and evil smile. She draws back and throws the poor guy as far as she can, she threw him towards the hospital, and she got him there. He hit the building doing about 150 miles an hour. He burst like a water balloon.
"Damn I'm good." she said. "Wondered how far I could throw."
You watched as she looked around for more things to play with. Finally her gaze falls on.......

You have the following choices:

1. a bus load of kids

2. her boss

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Authorboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/219950-A-giant-perspective/cid/177094-Jills-strength