*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Oh Hi Lisa's Mom
  2. Lisa
  3. How it all started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199206-Return-to-Dust/cid/2711028-Oh-Hi-Lisas-Mom
by Kane01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2199206
Jon shrinks himself to indulge in his greatest Fantasy.
This choice: Jon goes up to the door but Lisa isn't home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Oh Hi Lisa's Mom

    by: Kane01
Jon ran up to the door of the two story house and rang the bell. A few moments later the door opened and an older female Raccoon answered.

"Yes?"

"Hi, my name is Jon. I'm a friend of Lisa's. Is she home?"

"Oh, Jon! Nice to meet you. I'm Karen, Lisa's mother." she extended a hand/paw and Jon gently shook it. " Lisa isn't home right now, would you like to come in?"

"Thank you."

Jon as followed her into the living room he studied the layout of the house. The house would seem small for anyone like Jon, but for a raccoon family it was just right. The furniture were all to scale of the raccoons, with the exception of one couch that was apparently for guests. Karen offered it to him and he sat down.

"Would you like a coffee?"

"Don't mind if I do, thanks."

"Cream and Sugar?"

"Yes please."

He watched her walk away, her tale swinging lazily behind her. He towered over her, and he wondered what would it be like to see him tower over him. He felt the injector in his pocket. He would find out soon enough. Karen returned a few moments later carrying a small steaming cup. He thanked her, then Asked "Will Lisa be gone long?"

"She said she'd be back in an hour or so." Karen answered. "She tells me you found her locket."

"Yes," Jon sipped his coffee "Luckily for her I found it in the changing room near one of the shower drains."

"I warned her not to take it to school, but she had to show it off. How's the coffee?"

"Perfect, thanks.Where is everyone? If you don't mind me asking."

"No at all" Karen answered "My husband is at work and my oldest son is out with his friends."

"Just you in the house? You took a chance."

"Not really, I Poisoned your Coffee."

Jon stared for a moment before Karen burst out laughing. "Kidding ! Just kidding! but seriously, I can take care of myself. Besides, I could tell you're not a threat."

'No.' Thought Jon 'I guess I wouldn't be, considering I plan to be bug size by nightfall.'

After a while Jon asked if he could be excused to used the washroom. There was only one in the house and it was upstairs. After being warned the toilet might not be able to handle a Human size Number 2, and after assuring Karen he only had to do Number 1, he ascended the stairs. Though he wasn't completely lying about needing to go, He also wanted to have a look around. There were four rooms. A Bathroom and three bedrooms. The Bedroom across from the Bathroom belonged to Lisa's mother and father. Further down the hall was a room that looked like it might belong to her Brother, and at the very end of the hallway belonged to Lisa. Her bedroom door was wide opened, and he looked inside.

It was a typical teenage girl's bedroom. She might've been a raccoon, but there were some things that were universally common among the species. Jon noticed a picture on the mirror. It was of Lisa and himself. He remembered that picture. It had been around thanksgiving and she had given him one of the few decent meals he'd received since he'd left home. The first time he'd ever done a selfy.

After using the washroom he headed back downstairs, a plan coming together in his mind. At the same time though, he felt kinda guilty. Lisa had treated him like family, did he really want to risk ruining that friendship over a fantasy?

"Jon, Lisa once told me you lived in the school." said Karen as he walked back into the living room.

"Down in the basement" he said, then added 'Up until today."

"What happened today?"

"Schools out for the summer. And so am I."

There was a pause. Then she asked "Why don't you spend the night here?"

Jon couldn't believe his luck. " I would like that very much. Thank You."

Later that night
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kane01 (UN: kahn101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kane01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199206-Return-to-Dust/cid/2711028-Oh-Hi-Lisas-Mom