*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2197561-Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Size-Story/cid/3233720-Climbing-Mt-Manuela
by Frost
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2197561
Size stories featuring the characters from Fire Emblem: Three Houses
This choice: Catherine climbs up Manuela.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #13

Climbing Mt. Manuela!

    by: Krashify
Catherine gawks as the goddess before her. She can barely pull her eyes away from the beauty, but then notices her low-hanging shawl, and begins her climb of Mt. Manuela. Manuela too hungover to notice.

As Catherine reaches the goddess’ thighs, she jumps off the shawl to land close to her hips.

Stirred from her headache, Manuela looks for the welcome distraction to her afternoon. Noticing the Goddess’ gaze on her, Catherine frozen in anticipation, her wildest fantasies racing through her mind when she looks at the monolithic Manuela, her building-sized breasts, the beautiful billboard face and the soft thighs she sank into as she was standing.

Her heart racing as quick as it ever had, she heard the goddess speak to her “Hmm, oh Catherine! What happened to you? You tiny! And so cute!” the booming words amplified in effect.

Blushing and barely able to stutter the words, “Uh, I don’t remember”. She had never felt a feeling this powerful before, if someone had told her this is the goddess she worshiped, she’d be inclined to agree.

“My, Catherine, what’s gotten into you? You’re blushing! It’s like you’re nervous or something. It couldn’t be because of me, could it?” She smiled.

“Uh, yeah, well, it’s a lot of things.” Catherine nervously responded, shifting weight on Manuela's thighs

Noticing Catherine’s gaze avoid hers, and the amount of times Catherine glanced at her breasts, a grin graces the goddess. “Well, Catherine I never would have thought you’d be interested in little ol’ me!” She giggled.

“I can’t say I haven’t noticed your looks either! At your size you’re absolutely adorable! You know, I haven’t had much luck with men recently.
Maybe it’s time I try a woman on for size. In fact why don’t I… try you on… in my room. You seem like you might be a.. perfect fit.. for me.?” Manuela cooed, making Catherine shiver in anticipation.

The dream proposition of her fantasies coming to reality in front of her, Catherine can’t help her excitement. “Definitely, my goddess! Put me inside you! I want to live in you!”

Manuela blushed at the last remark “My goddess… Well, I won’t keep you wanting!”

Catherine felt her hand wrap around her, and she was gladly inserted into her goddess’ vagina. She felt the warm embrace, she felt at home as she felt the goddess’ footsteps echo through her. Ecstatic that they felt as one.

Manuela took slow and cautious steps, every step moving the worshiper inside her, flooding tingling arousal through every inch of her body and her tiny toy. Catherine felt her home slowly become more wet on their journey to Manuela’s room. Especially pleasing was Manuela walking up the steps.

Catherine heard several people attempt to stop her Goddess with inane conversation, but was pleased as Manuela politely dismissed anyone who tried to slow her.

Catherine heard a door creak open, then her deity sang to her “ We’re here!” She felt the woman shuffle with her clothes, then lie down on her bed. Slender fingers reaching into Catherine’s wet abode as she was pulled out and in front of the goddess’ face, her tiny dripping form being admired. “Such a toned tiny body! I want to taste every last bit of you!” Manuela said as she ran her tongue across Catherine’s breasts and abs. Her tongue then nestled it’s way south as Catherine let her legs be parted, the giant tongue rubbing against her vagina.

Catherine couldn’t help but writhe in the ecstasy the Goddess had gifted her. She finished with a loud moan as she released herself onto the Manuela’s giant tongue. Her tongue disappeared, it’s job finished, as Manuela cried “Delicious!”

Catherine was then lowered onto the right side of Manuela’s Mountain Range. Having reached the promised land Catherine had obsessed over while on her thigh, she wasted no time getting on her hands and knees, rubbing and licking the giant nipple that was as thick as her thighs were.

As she started to suck on her Goddess’ glorious mounds, Catherine heard a knock at the door, “Manuela, are you in there?” came the voice of…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Krashify (UN: krashify at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2197561-Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Size-Story/cid/3233720-Climbing-Mt-Manuela