*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195141-Shrunk-with-Girlfriend/cid/2683273-shoving-a-tiny-man-into-my-ass
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2195141
Will your girlfriend be willing to indulge in your fantasies with the latest technology?
This choice: ...shoving a tiny man into my ass.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

...shoving a tiny man into my ass.

    by: bobobo303
"What?" you stammer as you stumble backwards.

"That's right", Evelin repeats, "I want to shove a tiny man into my ass, that's my biggest fantasy, so I have an idea, how about you indulge in my fantasy and then I'll indulge in yours, cause that's what couples do right?" She drops her legs over the side of the bed and you watch as her feet hit the floor, she then stands up to her full height and grins down at you.

"Oh honey!", she cries excitedly, "are you looking forward to being inside my butt?"

"You can't be serious?" you nervously reason.

Evelin unzips her jeans and let's them fall to the floor. "But dear", she continues, "it's my biggest fantasy and you wouldn't refuse me living out my biggest fantasy would you?"

You continue to stare up at her enormous body shell shocked as she playfully tugs at the sides of her panties. "Just think", she teases, "once I'm satisfied, these sexy things are all yours." She stretches our her right foot and wiggles her toes right in your face. The white nail polish glistens as it catches the light dancing across it's surface. "You do want to play with my feet don't you", she then pouts as her toes stop wiggling and then all five point downwards. "Come give my toes a kiss", she commands. You freeze in confusion. Despite all the mixed messages, you do have a raging boner but you definitely don't want to be inside your girlfriends ass.

"No?" Evelin queries as she brings her foot back to the ground beneath her. She then removes her shirt exposing her breasts neatly tucked into her bra. She admires her body in the mirror before returning her gaze to you. "Come now dear", she says as she leans down to pick you up.

You jump backwards and then start to run out of the bedroom. "Where do you think you're going?" Evelin teases as she struts after you.

You have the following choices:

1. She easily catches you.

2. You managed to dive under the couch.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobobo303 (UN: bobobo303 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobobo303 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195141-Shrunk-with-Girlfriend/cid/2683273-shoving-a-tiny-man-into-my-ass