*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Evelin suggests an idea
  2. 6 Inches Tall.
  3. Surprise!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195141-Shrunk-with-Girlfriend/cid/2683236-Evelin-suggests-an-idea
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2195141
Will your girlfriend be willing to indulge in your fantasies with the latest technology?
This choice: Evelin suggests an idea  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Evelin suggests an idea

    by: bobobo303
"I've got an idea!", Evelin shouts as she quickly rises up and scurries into the main bedroom, leaving you all alone in the huge living room. You tepidly walk around admiring your surroundings. The massive coffee table, the huge TV, the large couch, the imposing bar chairs at the kitchen counter. Booms and creeks in the ground announce Evelin's return as she walks back into the living room holding something behind her back.

"Since you just decided to go and spend a huge amount of money on a really ugly machine in our living room without consulting me," she begins, "I think you should do me some favors until I think you've earned your keep." You just stare blankly up at her as she continues. "So I think that since you like to be shrunk and you like feet, why not clean my shoes." She then moves her hands from behind her back and shows off the white sneakers she was holding. She places then down right in front of you and then disappears into the kitchen to grab some items from the cabinets. She pops back up with a bucket and a scrubbing brush and rushes over to the DownSizer to place them inside. You watch in awe are her massive body moves over you, both feet swinging by with a force of wind. Evelin shrinks the items, carefully fills the now tiny bucket with water and places them down between her sneakers.

"There!", she triumphs, "everything you need, now start cleaning, I want these shoes clean before bed." She then pivots on her feet and walks towards the bedroom. Before disappearing behind a wall, she stops and looks back at you.

"And don't you dare even think about cumming on those shoes!" she threatens before disappearing into the bedroom.

You just stare blankly at the giant sneakers in front of you. The front and sides tainted with grime and dirt and other unidentifiable smudges across the surface.

You have the following choices:

1. You start cleaning the shoes.

2. You storm furiously into the bedroom.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobobo303 (UN: bobobo303 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobobo303 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195141-Shrunk-with-Girlfriend/cid/2683236-Evelin-suggests-an-idea