*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195141-Shrunk-with-Girlfriend/cid/2683258-You-storm-furiously-into-the-bedroom
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2195141
Will your girlfriend be willing to indulge in your fantasies with the latest technology?
This choice: You storm furiously into the bedroom.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You storm furiously into the bedroom.

    by: bobobo303
Although it only took Evelin a few seconds to walk to the bedroom, it took you much longer at your reduced sized. But nevertheless, you huffed and puffed your way into the room to find Evelin lying on her back on the bed reading something on her phone. Her black flats were discarded by the doorway and she didn't even notice you enter.

"Hey!" you should up at her to get her attention. She turns her head to look at you. "You seriously expect me to clean your shoes?" you shout up at her.

Evelin raises an eyebrow as she slowly lifts herself up off the pillow behind her back. "Excuse me?" she asks politely.

"I bought that machine with my OWN money so I don't think I have to consult you on THAT and I don't like you ordering me to clean your shoes." you yell.

Evelin shifts both her legs to dangle off the side of the bed. She crosses her right leg over her left and dangles her foot off the ground as she stares at you. You are mesmerized by her massive foot hanging high up in the air in front of your face. Your trance is interrupted by her booming voice.

"So let me get this straight.", Evelin queries, "I work all day to get money so we can buy food because you're too lazy to get a job. Now usually you just sit around all day playing games rather then clean the apartment. But today, you go out and buy an expensive machine we CANNOT afford and then when I get home you demand to be shrunk to do what exactly? Be honest? Sniff my feet and jack off? Is that it? Hmm?" She bounces her right foot rhythmically while she waits for an answer.

"So yes", she continues, "I do expect you to clean my shoes cause God knows you do nothing around here and I could use a fucking break once in a while okay!?" You continue to stare at her bobbing foot. "Hey!", she shout as her gaze up at her angry face, "Look at me when I'm talking to you. Now, with that attitude you're definitely not getting anywhere near my feet tonight so you can kiss that idea goodbye. I would have let you touch them if you just did what I asked but since you have such a bad attitude I'm not going to anymore. So see these feet?" Evelin points down to her right foot as it raises up exposing her toes and soles to you. "You're not even going to see them until you decide to behave yourself. Evelin lifts her feet up and crosses them under herself on top of the bed out of your sight.

"Why you being such a bitch today?" you ask courageously.

"Excuse me?" Evelin retorts shocked.

"You know this is my biggest fantasy and you can't even for one day just let me have the best time of my life. It wasn't like it was going to take ALL night. All I wanted was to just have a some fun is that soo much to ask? Like seriously, I would never turn down your biggest fantasy."

"Really?" Evelin exclaims devilishly.

"Yes. Really. Cause I'm a nice boyfriend and that is what couples should do. Indulge in each other's fantasies."

"Do you know what my biggest fantasy is?" Evelin asks.

"Uh..." you stammer while scratching your head. You try to recall if Evelin ever mentioned one. You honestly can't remember.

"If I tell you", she continues, "you'll do it then, cause that's what couples do right?"

"Yes", you reply.

"Well, my biggest fantasy is..."

You have the following choices:

1. ...shoving a tiny man into my ass.

2. ..eating a man.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobobo303 (UN: bobobo303 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobobo303 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195141-Shrunk-with-Girlfriend/cid/2683258-You-storm-furiously-into-the-bedroom