*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195141-Shrunk-with-Girlfriend/cid/3172986-Cleaning-the-Enormous-Shoes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2195141
Will your girlfriend be willing to indulge in your fantasies with the latest technology?
This choice: You start cleaning the shoes.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Cleaning the Enormous Shoes

    by: guy14
You look at the bucket and the scrub brush with some hesitation as your a bit frustrated that she is instructing you to clean her sneakers instead of indulging in playing with you. Though you did notice her light bit of anger and doing this could help ease her mood down so, she can get a more pleasant attitude towards you being tiny.

Plus being tiny next to your girlfriends dirt ridden sneakers was one of your many shrinking fantasies, though you pictured it a bit differently. You think this as you reach out to grab the brush from the bucket and begin to approach the wall of rubber being the surface of the outer-sole of the sneaker. You grab the scrub brush and dip it into the soapy water and begin to scrub at the dirt and grime caked into the side of shoe. You soon have a shine going on with the brush and the bucket as you keep going back and forth along the side of the shoe.

Being so tiny made your progress limited as it took about 20 minutes to get about 25 percent of just one side of the outer soles surface of the ginormous sneaker cleaned. And to add to this you also had to stop every now nd then to pull off strands of hair and lint that were stuck to the side or bottom of the sneaker.

It is a very tiring process and when you are nearly done with one side of the shoe you can already see that the other side is going to be even more work. You get annoyed by the sight but continue anyway as you felt as if you really had no other choice. Plus even though it was a lot of work with being so tiny, you pressed on in hope of a reward after its all finished.

You finally finish one side of the sneaker. It looks spotless and the water in your bucket already looks dark due to the amount of dirt and grime that have been scrubbed off the sneaker and into the bucket itself. You begin to walk around to the other side of the sneaker to start cleaning it. But upon beginning your scrub of the front of the outer sole of the sneaker you notice something sticking out of the bottom of the sneaker itself.

At first you think its just a twig but upon closer inspection you see its an ant's corpse that was probably unknowingly crushed by your girlfriend. You were a bit horrified at first. As you look at it closer, you notice that the ant's body looks pretty smashed and pressed into the bottom of the sneaker as if it were just killed a weeks or months ago to which it most probably was.

As you continue to look at it you can't help but to think about what if you were that tiny little ant that was just crushed mercilessly under your girlfriends white tennis shoe. That thought in a way actually arouses you a bit to think about, to be nothing more then a tiny little insect that goes unseen, uncared for, and unnoticed by your girlfriend. The thought also got you hornier then you thought you were going to get. Knowing fully well in your head that being crushed isn't on your to do list. The fantasy itself was arousing to think about.

As these thoughts race through your tiny little head, you felt your erection begin to grow harder. Your mind began to think of the idea of taking a short break, acting upon your urges, and remove this thought so you could efficiently finish your work.

Though what your tiny little mind may not be considering is the last thing that Evelin told you before walking away. But with your level of arousal no rational thoughts are currently entering your mind at this moment.


(What do you decide to do?)
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 guy14 (UN: blackston22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobobo303 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195141-Shrunk-with-Girlfriend/cid/3172986-Cleaning-the-Enormous-Shoes