*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2194174-Shrunk-by-my-Parents/cid/2772229-They-go-up-to-their-bedroom-and-have-sex
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #2194174
I get shrunk by my parents.
This choice: They go up to their bedroom and have sex.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

They go up to their bedroom and have sex.

    by: Jcosta
Jack was terrified when he hear what was going to happen his parents were going to have sex with him inside his mom. A few minutes later he sees his dad's huge cock head part his mom's vagina lips and thrust in. Jack is caught and shoved deeper as his parents are doing doggy style. They continue for a few minutes before Jack is covered in a huge sticky warm load of cum from his father. His father then pulls out and he hears his mom say maybe we will get pregnant this time when Jack comes out we can use him to put in dirty wet and poopy diapers!!!

You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. Pregnancy

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jcosta (UN: jcosta1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mad Dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2194174-Shrunk-by-my-Parents/cid/2772229-They-go-up-to-their-bedroom-and-have-sex