*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193356-Stink-Fantasy-BBW-REWARDS/cid/2680718-Her-bathroom-while-shes-taking-a-bath
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2193356
Large and stinky women never seem to notice you. Time to take advantage of that! (REWARDS)
This choice: Her bathroom while shes taking a bath  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Her bathroom while shes taking a bath

    by: darksolgryn
         You opt for getting to it as early as possible to ensure your mom is completely unaware of you and what your doing. You know your family is very unperceptive of you but you still wanna give your self the best chance to go unnoticed so you creep down the hallway, and slowly open your moms door and peek in shes still asleep from her meal last night currently laying on her side and snoring. You slowly let your self in and close the door as quietly as you can behind you and. After your in you slowly creep past your moms huge bed and into her massive bathroom with everything to you comically oversized you have to work at it for a second or two but you fairly easily manage to climb into her tub and to make sure you pull your moms towel over you knowing your mom will move the towel with out thinking about it and most likely add to your chances of not being spotted and there you wait...

         After an hour or so you hear her alarm go off and your mom shuffling about with her morning gas as she gets out of bed. Eventually she groggily comes into the bathroom and you hear her shuffle over to the toilet for her morning business. After letting fart after eggey fart she eventually flushed the toilet and then you hear her shuffle over to the tub and. Your plan seemingly goes off with out a hitch your mom climbs into the tub but as her foot steps on your waist you think your covers blown but as she pulls the towel off but much to your surprise she nonchalantly moves the towel and you see her start the water and the next sight you see is your moms huge ass come into view as she steps back onto your waist apparently to out of it still to feel you or your hard on as she moves to sit down you notice she had once again forgotten to wipe and sits down either luckily or unluckily her brown dirty hole lands right over your mouth as the pressure forces the rest of your face in you try and pull out more so from lack of oxygen than a unwanted situation witch you eventually achieve with a kinda gross *plop*. as you pull your head out you feel your mom move and slightly panic you know it wouldn't be the first time and your mom is pretty forgiving but this is the first time part of you has been inside of her so she might be a bit more unforgiving.

         these thoughts race through your head as your mom reaches back and grabs a hold of you this time you know the jig has to be up as she pulls you around with one hand on your foot as she easily hoists you to her face. However as she lifted you, you notice that she is still pretty out of it as she only glanced at you before saying

"Oh that's where my sponge got to i had been looking for that i had been meaning to clean up in case i sit on *your name* again"

         as she unknowingly moved you around back to the grime covered bottom your mom had been meaning to keep you safe from. in a way you were thankful that your mom had her way of caring about you when she did see you but on the other hand as much as you like the smell of your mom normally when she forgets to wipe even for you its was off putting just the sheer smell alone is enough for most people to leave the room but now you were getting shoved straight back into the smelly prison as your mom mistakenly used you as a sponge the smell was terrible but not entirely unpleasant as it wasn't the first time you had been sat on after a no wiper as your mom shoved you deeper though you came once again face to face with her grime covered hole this time taking in the sights and smells you've been close to this hole more than once but what happened next was new. Your mom after smashing and rubbing your face on her hole started pressing your face into it and pushed you into her smelly hole with the added light you notice just how dirty it is but have little time to consider it as your mom shoves you almost entirely into her ass minus your legs where shes grabbing slathering you with the gross stuff as your pulled out thankfully the stuff mostly washes off but it smelled really bad compared to your mother's fairly pleasant scent. your plunged in and out of her dirty hole as she for the first time you can remember properly cleans her ass. as you really have no control over the situation what happens next?

Your mother thinks your a sponge still but she
drys you off and throws you into her gym bag, back in the tub for your sister to use, or drys you off and puts you into her pants to dry sweat for her gym visit
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 darksolgryn (UN: meandmyak74 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mc Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193356-Stink-Fantasy-BBW-REWARDS/cid/2680718-Her-bathroom-while-shes-taking-a-bath