*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192464-Extreme-Fatness-and-Gluttony/cid/2784005-Tommy-saw-a-HUGE-plate-of-dessert-on-his-desk
Rated: GC · Interactive · Comedy · #2192464
If fatter is better, let's make this the BEST.
This choice: Tommy saw a HUGE plate of dessert on his desk  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Tommy saw a HUGE plate of dessert on his desk

    by: HungryCutie
It was just the 2 of them... and a huge plate of assorted donuts, cookies and breakfast pastries on his desk.
"Hi Ms. Fine! Wow.. are these for me?" Tommy asked when he saw his desk.
"Yes it is.. but you gotta keep it quiet and eat it quick before the rest of the class comes in so they don't all get jealous." She smiled and winked.

So Tommy dug in as fast as he could. The last thing the greedy boy wanted to do was share such a delicious and somewhat unexpected treat. A glazed donut went down first, followed by cheese streudal, boston cream donut was next. As he was chewing, he felt his mouth get dry... and Ms. Fine jumped up right away. "Oh, I almost forgot your milk!" she handed him a big cup filled to the top of creamy whole milk. He quickly started chugging the cold, creamy, satisfying drink. Then stopped as chocolate frosted glazed donut caught his eye. He licked his lips and brushed the milk off and dug in.

Donut after donut, pastry after pastry and the whole huge plate of treats wes finished and in his distended belly. The milk was gone too, of course.

Ms. Fine smiled at the sight of the boy's bigger, more rounded belly. That plate was meant to feed all the teachers in the school and is now sitting in that big, cute tummy.... Ms. Fine woke up a bit late so she didn't have time to bring anything specially for Tommy like she usually did. Usually just some snacks that she would hand him throughout the day, but when she got in to the teacher's lounge, she saw that big, amazing plate of fatty goodness and couldn't resist...


Tommy let out a burp and excused himself and he clearly felt very, very full. But he also seemed happy. "Thank you, so much Ms. Fine, that was amazing!! My parents never give me enough for breakfast so that really hit the spot!!" He said as he rubbed his fuller belly..

"Oh no! You don't get enough breakfast??" Ms. Fine said as if she was appalled... "Just come a bit earlier tomorrow and I'll make sure to have even more goodies for you"

":Oh yes please!!" Tommy said happily.

Ms. Fine looked at the clock, there was still 5 more minutes before the rest of the class was scheduled to come in. She excused herself and told Tommy to stay in his seat until she came back and she went to the staff vending machine to "stock up" for the day. Chips, cookies, sodas, candy bars.. lots of candy bars. All of it for Tommy's big and quickly growing belly.

You have the following choices:

1. Snack Time...

*Noteb*
2. After School...

*Noteb*
3. Something else...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HungryCutie (UN: fatgirl999 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HungryCutie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192464-Extreme-Fatness-and-Gluttony/cid/2784005-Tommy-saw-a-HUGE-plate-of-dessert-on-his-desk