*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192464-Extreme-Fatness-and-Gluttony/cid/2703387-Oliver-the-spoiled-fat-kid
Rated: GC · Interactive · Comedy · #2192464
If fatter is better, let's make this the BEST.
This choice: Oliver  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Oliver the spoiled fat kid

    by: HungryCutie
Oliver is 4 and the cute chubby baby of the family. His parents thought they were done having children for good when he came around and the the other kids were all quite a bit older than him so he is the little angel of the whole family. His older brother, Jake is 12 and he has 2 sisters that are 9 and 14, Jane and Kayla. No one else in his family is chubby or fat but everyone loves spoiling him. and they don't really pay attention to his weight, they just want to make him happy and yummy food makes Oliver pretty happy!

Oliver woke up one Saturday morning, very hungry, and noticed he was the first one up... so he toddled into the kitchen and grabbed what he could find.

2 boxes of cookies, milk, bag of donuts, and chips and more milk.. He ate everything he possibly could and his belly was feeling a little full but he could make room for the right treat...

He was throwing away the evidence and just noticed his little belly seemed to be extending out in front of him just a little more than usual when...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HungryCutie (UN: fatgirl999 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HungryCutie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192464-Extreme-Fatness-and-Gluttony/cid/2703387-Oliver-the-spoiled-fat-kid