*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jaiden
  2. Fatty cute toddler boys...
  3. Fatty boy?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192464-Extreme-Fatness-and-Gluttony/cid/2673381-Jaiden
Rated: GC · Interactive · Comedy · #2192464
If fatter is better, let's make this the BEST.
This choice: Jaiden  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Jaiden

    by: HungryCutie
Jaiden is a very cute and very chubby, perfectly round shaped, little 3 year old boy with a very good appetite. He has long, very curly brown hair and blue eyes and of course round face with very soft cheeks. Round little belly, round bottom, chunky little hands and feet. He was big for his age but not in height. He was pretty verbal, or at least knew how to communicate what he wanted and what he wanted most of the time was food. He LOVED food. He was a bit of a greedy little kid and whenever he saw food, he wanted it. Especially sweet or fatty food. He wasn't mean or demanding but he knew how to get his way. A few well-timed blinks from his baby blues and he would seal the deal pretty easily.

And then there was Jackie...

Jackie was his big sister, but she wasn't very big or interested in food for herself. She mostly wore black and kinda had the gothic look going for her...
She was an angsty pre-teen and not much brought her joy besides Jaiden. Especially feeding Jaiden. She loved to watch him eat....see how much joy was on his face as he ate and ate and she absolutely loved how round and chubby he was. She loved all of his little dimples and rolls so much, and how soft he was all over...

She loved how fat and happy he was and I guess in her brain it was like, for Jaiden, fat = happy. So fatter Jaiden = happier Jaiden. She didn't put this much thought into it, but this was going on in her subconscious... if she fed Jaiden enough and made him fatter then he will be even happier.

She was watching him most of the time because their father wasn't in the picture, and their mom worked a lot. And it was summer vacation, so she had 3 months one on one time with her chunky little cute brother. Some girls her age would see this but Jackie was really going to enjoy this time with her brother...

It was Monday morning and their mom just left for work.... and Jackie was up early so

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. she made a BIG breakfast for Jaiden...

2. she went in to snuggle Jaiden...

*Noteb*
3. Something else..

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HungryCutie (UN: fatgirl999 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HungryCutie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192464-Extreme-Fatness-and-Gluttony/cid/2673381-Jaiden