*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192030-Trait-Theft-Vol-II/cid/2670552-Experiment-on-someone-outside
Rated: E · Interactive · Supernatural · #2192030
Someone is given the power to steal or swap traits from whoever they want to, again.
This choice: Experiment on someone outside  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Experiment on someone outside

    by: Unknown
Danny eagerly slid his window open and peeled his head out of the window. Danny's face quickly dropped, the disappointment at a lack of swapping victims this early in the morning clear on his face. He kicked his dresser in frustration before a sharp pain shot through his foot that made him instantly regret it. Fortunately for Danny this made him turn back to the window and he quickly spotted an attractive looking jogger going down his street.

He sprinted down the stairs and shut the door behind him but alas, he was too late and the jogger had turned round the corner and disappeared. Danny cursed as he looked down at himself and noticed the extra few pounds of flab that he'd gained during the past 3 years looking around his belly. He was in the middle of giving himself a mental note to exercise more when he heard gentle whistling coming from the house next door.

He turned to the source and grinned lustfully as he watched his hot, new neighbour, Ms Maria Sanchez, polish her silver Benz idly in her driveway. This wasn't the first time he'd stopped to take a glance at his MILF neighbour- ever since she'd moved in six months ago with her 12-year-old son, Enrique, Danny had used his room as a perfect vantage point to bask in her beauty. She had a beautiful face, sweet and elegant with the added bonus of her long, dad hair, bright pink lipstick and large dangly hoops distending from her earlobe. Danny noticed she was rocking her usual cropped white jacket with a bedazzled, red bra that barely supported her buxom 34DD rack and tight booty shorts that barely covered her firm Hispanic butt. Danny could genuinely not understand why she needed to get dressed up like this just to clean her car but hell, he wasn't complaining.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/3c/16/14/3c161...

Ms Sanchez looked up from her washing for a moment and noticed Danny, waving at him and beaming with her pearly whites. Danny waved back as he felt his power rising from his gut. A moment later and Maria's jugs melted away until they were tiny little nubs hidden underneath the tight bra. Danny meanwhile felt the familiar feeling of breasts erupting underneath his stained black tee. He massaged them indiscreetly ,enjoying the arousing sensation of his newly acquired globes, his puffy nipples going erect near instantaneously.

"You alright, Daniel?" Danny had completely forgotten that Ms Sanchez had been staring back at him and he blushed before he put his hands back inside his pockets. Maria laughed heartily, her voice so happy and pure that it caused Danny to laugh with her. She turned to leave and Danny chuckled at her obliviousness before feeling his glorious bosom once more.

'Oh yeah,' he chuckled to himself, 'I'm BACK, baby!'
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192030-Trait-Theft-Vol-II/cid/2670552-Experiment-on-someone-outside