*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192030-Trait-Theft-Vol-II/cid/2721809-Something-else-happens-to-Danny
Rated: E · Interactive · Supernatural · #2192030
Someone is given the power to steal or swap traits from whoever they want to, again.
This choice: Something else happens to Danny  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Something else happens to Danny

    by: Unknown
As Danny continuously lusted over his hispanic neighbor's body, the mood was completely killed when he found Mrs. Sanchez's breasts return to her, as he was frozen in place. "Hey entity," Danny whispered. "What's going on here?" The being's voiced shushed the confused teen, making Danny's body walk away. "Look, as your overseer for the development of your swapping powers, you must know I intend on making you into an effective god! Or goddess, rather, since you're so keen on getting a milf body again just like three years ago." It explained, with a chuckle.

Blushing a little since Danny realized the entity was spot on, he figured he could swap again with Maria any time, if he wanted to again. "Okay, but I'm still not quite sure I'm following." he replied. Sighing, the entity had to bluntly explain to his host, "We've got to get you grade A parts to make you the hottest goddess of all time. Your neighbor may be pretty, but she's just one of many potential candidates for the taking." Nodding his head in agreement, he let his uncontrolled body walk along the sidewalk. "Take this beauty to your right for instance." the entity said, forcing Danny to look in the advised direction.

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/H105328510352...

A frustrated woman trying to fix a water leak along the side of her house was getting covered. Her thin clothes (what little she wore) became transparent, though she did try to cover up her nips and crotch. Kicking excess water off her small feet in flip flops, she seemed to be having a bad time. "A perfect place to start; she's much better looking than your neighbor." The entity recommended, as Danny swapped his body with the woman's just to try it out. Finding himself with the woman's wet mature body felt both amazing and obnoxious. Now, it was Danny who's clothes showed off his intimate parts to the world, and he shivered from the cold. "Probably should've thought that one out better." He quipped, wringing out his new long hair, and enjoying his new body's foreign accent. "But this bod's a keeper!" The entity exclaimed. "Now who's next?"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192030-Trait-Theft-Vol-II/cid/2721809-Something-else-happens-to-Danny