*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192030-Trait-Theft-Vol-II/cid/2750361-He-carries-on-swapping-his-neighbours
Rated: E · Interactive · Supernatural · #2192030
Someone is given the power to steal or swap traits from whoever they want to, again.
This choice: He carries on swapping his neighbours  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

He carries on swapping his neighbours

    by: Unknown
Danny chuckled at Ms Sanchez’s obliviousness after he heard her door slam shut. He made sure to cop a quick feel of his new jugs, tweaking the now erect nipples through his top indiscreetly. Rediscovering his powers was absolutely exhilarating and he didn’t want the thrill of swapping to end just yet.

He looked over to an old codger that lived down the road, a nosy old git called Mr Clyde that’d always snitched on Danny when he’d been up to his usual antics with his mates before. He’d been in the middle of watering his plants when a little girl, his granddaughter Casey, skipped out of the house to play around in the front garden. Unfortunately for her, she’d immediately attracted Danny’s attention and her nonchalant giggling ended when she felt a strange pushing sensation in her groin. She moaned- both out of pain and pleasure- as the erect, 6.5’ member grew in under her pink leggings, throbbing incessantly despite its age. Danny laughed as Mr Clyde pawed at his crotch only to find the 6-year-old massaging her groin quite enthusiastically with a devious grin on her face.

As Mr Clyde shooed Casey back inside to address the current predicament they were in, Danny scoured his street for other worthy swap patrons. He was delightfully surprised to see that there were many other neighbours finally leaving their homes and walking about, making them prime targets for his peculiar brand of ‘fun’.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. He swaps a couple more neighbours

*Noteb*
2. Nah, he goes somewhere else

*Noteb*
3. He gets a call from his GF

*Noteb*
4. Follow Mr Clyde and Casey

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192030-Trait-Theft-Vol-II/cid/2750361-He-carries-on-swapping-his-neighbours