*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2191098-Body-Part-Swap-Adventure/cid/2660206-You-show-her-its-not-that-bad
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2191098
Body Part Swap with people and objects.
This choice: You show her it's not that bad  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You show her it's not that bad

    by: Robloxian2912
You pat your mom on the back still trying to comprehend this feeling between your legs. You feel dampness there as you look at your former cock now hard between your mom's legs.

Overcome with sudden feelings of lust, you spread your mom's legs and grab her cock.

"What are you do... Mhh" Your mom gets cut off mid-sentence by you stroking her cock.

You try to justify that this isn't gay in your head by telling yourself it's still your dick, it's just attached to your mom now.

As you slowly move your head to your dick, you think, "it's just masturbation basically.."

Your mom sees you getting closer and yells, "No we can't do this I'm your m.." her plea is muffled by high pitched moaning right as you stuff the entire dick into your mouth.

You suck it all the way to the bottom and contemplate what you did for a second, but you're too high on lust and hormones flowing through your body to stop.

You bob your head up and down on your mom's penis as if it were the tastiest candy out there. She grabs your head and forces it down onto her cock one last time before she cums all the way down your throat.

You're forced to swallow her huge load and almost choke on it.

Your mom finally releases your head from her dick and passes out on the spot from all the pleasure.

You feel your mom's cunt between your legs practically dripping at this point, still hungry.

What do you do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Swap back

*Noteb*
2. Take her tits and go to your room

3. fuck your mom

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Robloxian2912 (UN: kalil_rocks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Robloxian2912 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2191098-Body-Part-Swap-Adventure/cid/2660206-You-show-her-its-not-that-bad