*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2190995-Zootopia-Weight-Gain-Interactive/cid/2661383-Wilde-getting-Wider
Rated: E · Interactive · Animal · #2190995
Certain characters from Zootopia put on a bit or a lot of weight.
This choice: Ate the whole bag.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Wilde getting Wider.

    by: RizingBlade
A few minutes later, Nick gobbled up all of the tarts and had a stuffed stomach. As he laid down on the floor with his extended belly, he groaned in fullness.

"Ohhhhhh.... I made a huge mistake." Nick said to himself as he rubbed his stomach. "I'm so full. But they were so good."

Nick was starting to go from pudgy to chubby. Not just his gut, but is face cheeks as well.

"Might need to go on a diet soon." Nick said as he got back up.

The next day, Nick was back at work once again on desk duty fir Clawhauser. Even when he didn't ask for it, officers still offer Nick pastries. Nick felt that it was like they were trying to get him fat. But Nick didn't seem to mind. The treats were all too tasty.

As time goes by....

You have the following choices:

1. Nick puts on more and more weight.

*Noteb*
2. Nick felt that he should lose some weight.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RizingBlade (UN: dannyboy101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RizingBlade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2190995-Zootopia-Weight-Gain-Interactive/cid/2661383-Wilde-getting-Wider