*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Very scuffed and imposing
  2. Book Sale
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2190902-How-to-Train-Your-Succubus/cid/2782613-Very-scuffed-and-imposing
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2190902
The innocent book Tom bought at a book sale, may not be so innocent after all.
This choice: Very scuffed and imposing  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Very scuffed and imposing

    by: Vagabond
Your eyes keep getting drawn to the very scuffed and imposing book. It looks as if it's been passed down through centuries. Some of the yellow pages look torn. The cover is a plain piece of leather with simple lattin letters spelling a title you can't read. A cough brings you back to reality as the cashier looks at you impatiently.

"Sir?"

Embarressed you look for your wallet. "How much for this one?"

"$50" she sighs looking at the clock.

Your jaw drops a little in surprise. "$50?? But it's damaged!"

"I'm just an employee sir, we only just managed to convince the owner to drop the price, something about being 'authentic latin'.."

You sigh and pass her the money. Something about the book is drawing you to it, somehow compelling you to read it. "Ok ok, here. I can see you guys are desperate to get home."

The cashier bags the book for you and you leave quickly. As you walk back home the urge to read the book is getting more and more intense until finally you can't wait any more. Moving into an alley you pull the book out of the bag and go to open the cover only to be met with searing, agonising pain as you do.

"Mother fucker!" Clutching your hand you drop the book.

A bored female voice chastises you, "be careful with that. More power in that book than you could possibly understand." You turn around to tell whoever said that where to shove their opinions but you're met with an empty alleyway.

Curious you call out, "Hello? Who said that?"

The air grows hot and the book flips itself open. A burst of fire errupts from the pages and you see the sillouette of an incredibly attractive woman appear. As the fire fades your lust is replaced by fear. While her body is striking, so too are the razor sharp horns emerging from the top of her head and the forked tail which sways lazily behind her. Bright yellow eyes and red skin complete the look of this woman. She is dressed in ancient, scaled armor which somehow has been designed to flaunt her body as well as protect her. Giving you a menacing smile she moves closer.

"Boo!"

You stumble back and she laughs. "What are you?!" You quickly pick yourself up and look at her.

"Thelsea. A succubus. And you I guess are Tom." She scans you up and down. "I suppose you could have been worse." She keeps moving towards you and you react again.

"Stay there!" Your hand warms a little and she stops dead in her tracks. A look of annoyance on her face. You look at her surprised then decide to test a theory. "Sit down."

"Happy now?" The look of annoyance grows and she glares at you.

"Why are you doing what I tell you to do?"

"I'm bound to the book. You own the book so I suppose I am bound to you."

The questions and possibilities race through your mind.



You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Have some fun with your succubus

2. Keep talking and learn more about Thelsea

*Noteb*
3. Try to get rid of the book

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vagabond (UN: vagabond12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vagabond has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2190902-How-to-Train-Your-Succubus/cid/2782613-Very-scuffed-and-imposing