*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2187491-Video-Game-Body-Swaps/cid/3241091-It-was-Infernape
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2187491
Body swap stories in various game series (Please add, don't be shy)
This choice: It was Infernape  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

It was Infernape

    by: Charizard43

3nd person POV

Lucas heard his partner groan behind him. Unbeknownst to him, the Infernape that was with him their entire pokemon journey was still unconscious. There was someone else in Infernape's body, and she had no clue what chaos is coming their way...

When Cynthia arose, she could definitely tell something was off. Her head felt hot, her feet felt exposed, and she overall felt... odd. Looking around the room, she saw something that almost made her scream.

There was a figure, looking exactly like herself! Not only did the figure look like a carbon copy of herself, the figure also looked like they didn't know what was going on. They were furiously shaking Lucas, to such a degree that Cynthia felt like she needed to speak up.

As she opened her mouth to speak, she spoke...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Cynthia could still speak, but her voice was not hers!

*Noteb*
2. Cynthia spoke pokemon.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Charizard43 (UN: mumbojumbo12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SkeithTheTerror has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2187491-Video-Game-Body-Swaps/cid/3241091-It-was-Infernape