*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Youngster Joey
  2. A random trainer
  3. Someone else
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2187491-Video-Game-Body-Swaps/cid/3227263-Youngster-Joey
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2187491
Body swap stories in various game series (Please add, don't be shy)
This choice: Youngster Joey  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Youngster Joey

    by: SkeithTheTerror
Youngster Joey was having a good day all things considered. He had lost each and every battle he had ever been in but he had something all those other trainers didn't: a top percentage Rattata!

Rattata was the only Pokemon that mattered after all! Sure other trainers could fill out their pokedexes or catch so called 'legendary' Pokémon, but those were merely attempts to fill in the void in their hearts from knowing they could never have a Rattata as good as his!

As Joey knocked out another bug Pokemon he saw the grass moving and on instinct ordered his Rattata to attack whatever it was. Barely dodging his Pokemon the being in the grass flew into the air.

It was a Manaphy! However this Manaphy was different from pictures he had seen. Instead of the typical blue coloring it was a light green, could this be what people call a shiny Pokemon?

99% of trainers would pull out Pokeballs and attempt to catch this shiny legendary, however Youngster Joey was no ordinary trainer! Not wasting a second he told his Rattata to knock out the legendary!

It was a brave attempt on the Rattata's part, however despite what Joey believed the low level rat wasn't the strongest Pokemon in the world. The playful Manaphy made short work of the rat, much to Joey's dismay.

Joey had no time to cry and get his Pokemon to a Pokemon Center though. Once his Pokemon was defeated the Manaphy turned its attention to him. With a smile and a giggle the antennas of the Manaphy began to glow. Joey could feel his heart leaving his body and much worse, zooming far far away, many miles away from his beloved rat.

Who did Joey swap with?

You have the following choices:

1. A Johto gym leader

2. A gym leader from another region

3. A protagonist

4. Someone else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SkeithTheTerror (UN: skeithterror at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SkeithTheTerror has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2187491-Video-Game-Body-Swaps/cid/3227263-Youngster-Joey