*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Valerie
  2. The male protagonist
  3. Kalos
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2187491-Video-Game-Body-Swaps/cid/3149288-Valerie
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2187491
Body swap stories in various game series (Please add, don't be shy)
This choice: Valerie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Valerie

    by: AlexNotTheOne
Calem couldn't believe his luck, in front of him was the mythical pokémon Manaphy, at first he didn't believe the rumors that it was in Kalos, but the rumors were apparently true, hiding in the forest of route 14.

The pokémon didn't noticed him, so he took that to his advantage, sneakily advancing towards it, pokeball in hand and ready to catch him, but when he was about to throw the ball Manaphy turned around, a bright ray coming from one of its antenna, quickly reaching him, throwing him unconscious to the ground.

-----

When Calem woke up the first thing he saw was black hair falling on his face, not too diffrent from his own but it appeared to have gotten longer, feeling it was reaching his knees, he needed to see why.

He wasn't wearing his blue jacket anymore, instead it had been replaced by a pink and black kimono like top, but it had yellow corset with purple strings, ending on a puffy purple, pink and black skirt, showing off long black socks that ended in pink and black high heels.

Calem's eyes went wide open when he saw what he was wearing, but the shock didn't end there, when he tried to get up, he stumbled back to floor thanks to the new heels on his feet, he tried to stop the fall with his arms but when he tried to use them he noticed what was covering them, long sleeves, absurdly long sleeves that completely hided his hands, he noticed they had a familiar design, pink and yellow, and they looked like butterfly wings, he had a feeling he had seen them before.

"What happened?" he said, still trying to get up, falling yet again when he heard his voice, he took a hand to his throat, or at least he tried since the sleeves made it difficult, but he managed to feel his neck, he could now feel something he had ignored before, a chocker.

Calem was slowly piecing together what happened to him, slowly recognising the attire he was wearing, it perfectly matched Valerie's outfit, he hadn't seen the leader of Laverre City Gym leader but it was hard to forget he peculiar fairy style.

"Is it possible that you are the kind trainer?" Calem was shocked to her that voice, it was his own! He quickly looked to the source of the sound to see his own body standing before him.

"Valerie?" he asked, still confused by the voice coming out of his mouth.

"Indeed, I am Valerie and I assume you are the kind trainer" she walked up to him, helping him to get up in his cumbersome new clothes, "It is a shame we meet in such and odd way Calum, do you know what caused this?"

He was confused by what he was seeing, his own face, so close but being controlled by someone else, he brushed the weirdness aside and tried to remember what could have caused this swap

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. He remembers Manaphy

*Noteb*
2. He doesn't remember what happened

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AlexNotTheOne (UN: alex479 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SkeithTheTerror has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2187491-Video-Game-Body-Swaps/cid/3149288-Valerie