*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Link
  2. During Skyward Sword
  3. Skyward Sword era
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2187491-Video-Game-Body-Swaps/cid/2842662-Link
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2187491
Body swap stories in various game series (Please add, don't be shy)
This choice: Link  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Link

    by: MrMasterplan
Alright; you want Link to be the one that gets body-swapped during the events of the game. All we have to do now is to choose who he swaps with.

The most obvious choice would of course be Zelda. This would allow Link to insure that she would be safe, since Zelda would end up in his own well-trained body. Of course, it is likely that he wouldn't know how to use Zelda's own powers, which would make the task of sealing away Demise a lot more difficult...

However; if you want things to get a lot more freaky and awkward, we could cause Link to swap bodies with his own Loftwing bird! While the prospect of being able to fly under his own power might at first seem to be a boon to Link, it would soon be clear to him that his quest to find Zelda is now a lot more difficult; especially since he also has to insure that the Loftwing inside his body doesn't end up causing too many mishaps around Skyloft...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrMasterplan (UN: mrmasterplan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SkeithTheTerror has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2187491-Video-Game-Body-Swaps/cid/2842662-Link