*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186817-Poseidons-Elite/cid/2639341-Suck-it-up-and-go-to-the-parlor
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2186817
You are a young member of Poseidon's Elite. Can you prove yourself to be worthy?
This choice: Suck it up and go to the parlor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Suck it up and go to the parlor

    by: Unknown
You knew better than to disobey Paula. You watched what happened to the last one that tried. Poor guy had his face sat on by her from dusk to dawn, passing out several times. The second she stood up from him, he was sent out to fight a gorgon while still sleep deprived and gasping for air. Nobody's seen him since.

Shuddering at that memory, you do as you're told and head for the massage parlor. You hated this place the most of your chores. Especially when you get stuck with grunt duty, meaning every asshole Pegasus that couldn't make the elite got to boss you around and rubdown where they told you. Given that the grunts were mostly male, this duty often put you in disgusting positions that you were taunted for weaks to come.

Slightly better was elite duty. It was similar to grunt duty, only the elites are less... vulgar in their requests. Plus, the elites were more of a mixed bag than the grunts, so you would have an equal chance of a female client than a male. They weren't that different in their requests, but at least there was the added perk of it being a woman's body you were feeling up.

If you were really lucky, Aphrodite's Arial Squadron would be in today. They were responsible for personally overseeing the goddess of love herself whenever she leaves Olympus. An all-female unit, they were given the nickname "The Sky Sirens" after their near uniform beauty and skill. Despite being quite possibly the best of the best, they were always the kindest to the recruits.

Or, you could be tasked with the parlor staff themselves. Serving as a masseuse for the masseuses, it's arguably the lowest position in Atlantis, similar to being a slave to slaves. Anyone given this assignment is always mocked mercilessly for the next month. Thankfully, the staff know how hard it is to serve another hand and hoof, so they are generally nice to anyone saddled with it with easy tasks and almost never any raunchy requests unless the recruit consents. This is another mixed bag of genders like the elites.

Finally, you make it to the parlor. The Pegasus at the desk, Lucy, was waiting for you. "Ah, Maxi. Good to see you. I take it you've been assigned to us for today?" You nod meekly. "Well, let's see where you were assigned." She looks down her list until she finds your name. "Ah, here we are. You are assigned to..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Grunt Duty

*Noteb*
2. Elite Duty

3. The Sky Sirens

*Noteb*
4. The Staff

5. Ms. Paula personally.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186817-Poseidons-Elite/cid/2639341-Suck-it-up-and-go-to-the-parlor