*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 22 Year old waitress Rebecca Davis
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186588-The-Evolver--Devolver-Remote/cid/Q9FPP6PG2-22-Year-old-waitress-Rebecca-Davis
by MossyA
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2186588
You find a remote that can change evolution. Let the fun begin.
This choice: 22 Year old waitress Rebecca Davis  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

22 Year old waitress Rebecca Davis

    by: MossyA
Rebecca Davis gave a sigh as she went to get a coffee after a long morning shift at the cafe she worked at. She was looking forward to a shower and getting changed, she hated being in these clothes for so long and they were always uncomfortable. She took a sip of her coffee, savoring the flavor as she sat down on the couch in her apartment. "What a morning.." She said to herself, sighing as she rested her feet on the table in her living room.
Rebecca was a tall girl at around 5"9. She had fair skin and blue eyes. She had long red hair that she kept tied up in a bun when she worked. She was quite slim and toned due to having to work at the cafe all day. She usually wore black pants and a white blouse with a brown apron tied over the top of it. She didn't really have any friends except for her classmates at the Community College for Art.

She was studying Acting, she hoped that she might one day land a role on Broadway. Rebecca sipped her coffee once again, staring out of the window as she wondered what her future could be like.
Looking at the the remote, Rebecca decided to first test it out on something. Glancing around the room she saw a fly buzzing around, she aimed the remote at it setting it to evolve by 500 years. She pressed the button and a green light shot out from the end of the remote hitting the fly and turning it into a large dragonfly like insect. The insect then went towards a window. Rebecca panicked as she turned it to devolve and hit the button, reverting the insect back to its original form.

When she finished her coffee

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She used it on herself

*Noteb*
2. Her room mate entered

*Noteb*
3. Her boyfriend arrived

*Noteb*
4. Went to the Park

*Noteb*
5. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MossyA (UN: scarecrow131 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MossyA has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186588-The-Evolver--Devolver-Remote/cid/Q9FPP6PG2-22-Year-old-waitress-Rebecca-Davis