*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The pool
  2. Your sister
  3. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186428-Girlfriend-stolen/cid/2787509-The-pool
by fgh
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2186428
Your girlfriend has her body stolen by someone. GOOD CHAPTER REWARDED 😉 (Gift points)
This choice: The pool  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The pool

    by: Vagabond
"Definitely the pool." Beverly purrs seductively, bending her stolen body at the hips giving herself an incredible view of her new cleavage. "Let's get you into some trouble slut." She murmurs to herself before giving her stolen ass a firm, slap.

Heads turned as 'Tracy' walked into the public pool. Her red sundress showing a scandalous amount of cleavage which, due to the lack of a bra, bounced enough to get all the guys to pay attention. Finding a vacant sun lounge, Beverly stretches her stolen body, hands reaching high over her head as she thrusts her chest out, letting out a sexy moan before reaching to the hem of her dress and taking it off slowly. Beverly drank in the attention as she watched the man next to her drool at her swim wear. A bright, tight yellow, two piece bikini clung to Tracy's body, emphasising her DD tits and her athletic backside.

"See something you like sir?" Beverly purrs to the man, watching his pants tighten. Biting her lower lip and giving him a wink, Beverly decides it was time to get her new body wet. Swaying her hips to the side of the pool, she lowers herself into the water. The coldness making her stolen nipples perky enough to poke through the fabric of her bikini top. After a few minutes of swimming she returned to her sun lounge, water dripping temptingly down her large chest.

The man next to her watched her with hazel eyes. His gaze causing her vagina to moisten. His toned physique was also quite tempting and with tall dark hair, Beverly was having a hard time finding reasons not to try and seduce the man. At the same time, the way everybody starred at her made her want to give them more to look at. However, being 25 meant that there were so many other possibilities to explore.

What do you do next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Seduce the handsome stranger

2. Leave the pool

*Noteb*
3. "Accidental" wardrobe malfunction

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vagabond (UN: vagabond12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fgh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186428-Girlfriend-stolen/cid/2787509-The-pool