*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Home Alone
  2. Moives
  3. Where dose Frenchfry go
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185989-Frenchfry-fattens-up/cid/2654648-Home-Alone
by dfff
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #2185989
Frenchfry from lilo and stitch Hunger returns
This choice: Home Alone  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Home Alone

    by: pedro01
Kevin McAllister is a young boy, who has been left all by himself. This may be due to the fact that his family had to leave quickly, unaware that their youngest is left behind. Regardless though, Kevin doesn’t seem to care and simply enjoyed his time being alone in the house.

He can be seen sitting on the couch, watching TV for a while, when his stomach was beginning to growl so heavily, he can smell some food coming from the kitchen, as if to say someone is cooking in his place.

“Boy, I’m getting hungr... Say, who’s in the kitchen? I thought I was home alone!” Kevin was left in confusion since he started to realised there’s seemed to be some intruder in the house.

The youngster wasted no time but to go over and see it for himself, and that’s when he saw a creature that certainly doesn’t look like he came from Earth. His name is Frenchfry, and he’s just recently transported from another part of the world, where he successfully fattened up Lilo and Stitch.

Kevin couldn’t believe his eyes, even more so when he saw the creature cooking in his own. From his point of view, he may have some questions to ask, as to where did that came from, and why cooking in the kitchen? That’s when his mind turned off, when he was then greeted by Frenchfry and smiled by giving him the plate of hamburgers to start things off.

“Bon Appétit!” Frenchfry says with a wicked smile.

“Oh.. err.. thank!” Kevin was a little bit speechless, when he receives some hamburgers from Frenchfry.

Of course he was hungry to begin with, so he shrugged and eats up the burger straight away. He had another bite after that, and so much so that it caused Kevin to express his satisfactory sound, just as he swallowed another one of these burgers. He would continue to eat until he had managed to finished a whole plate, before his belch let’s it out.

“Whoa. You’re sure are a great cook, better than my Mom would make for me.” Kevin smirked to make that comment, which he says it’s true. “Say, I think I wanna have some more food, if you’re got time to cook some for me?”

Frenchfry nodded with that smile, that he’d already made another burgers, along with pizzas and fries, just in case if the kid did want some more. And it’s fair to say that the creature may have found a kid, just so he would like to see Kevin getting massively fatter as it progresses.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Later That Night

2. One Day Later

*Noteb*
3. One Week Later

*Noteb*
4. One Month Later

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dfff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185989-Frenchfry-fattens-up/cid/2654648-Home-Alone