*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184384-The-Cabin/cid/2643675-7-year-olds
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #2184384
A mysterious Cabin that plays with the ages of those who enter it.
This choice: 7 year olds.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

7 year olds.

    by: DJ Noah
         Misato was shock to see the three EVA pilots reduced to seven year olds, with clothes to match, fighting over a toy.

         “I saw it first.” Stated Shinji as he pulled the toy towards him.

         “No it’s mine.” Said Asuka as she pulled the toy towards her.

         “Give it here!” Demanded Rei. Misato had enough and yank the toy out of there grasps.

         “ENOUGH!” Shouted Misato causing the three to jump a little. “You three know better.” The three regressed pilots lower there heads.

         “Sorry Ms. Katsuragi.” All three said in unison. This shock Misato especially it was coming from Asuka too.

         ‘It’s like they are really seven years old.’ Misato thought then panic that the toy is now in her hand but of course.

You have the following choice:

1. Nothing happens.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DJ Noah (UN: wviewerdwj1421 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DJ Noah has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184384-The-Cabin/cid/2643675-7-year-olds