*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She bends over
  2. Ochako Uraraka
  3. Izuku's Small Morning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181515-My-Hero-Academia-Size-Story/cid/3210282-She-bends-over
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by cool
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2181515
The characters from My Hero Academia go through various size changing adventures.
This choice: Toe Smash  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

She bends over

    by: Unknown
Thinking the two options you have you decide that it's better to call her attention striking her giant toe, so approaching her foot you run with determination at the unaware girl. When you arrive it's surreal, it's like a giant boulder made of skin, focusing you grip your hand and punch with a powered smash the flesh of her toe, this causes a slightly scream from your friend and says, "Oww, what was that it hurt like a needle..." Saying this you see that her head it's becoming your sky, she's bending down! Watching her face not so far above you, you shout and wave your arms, but Ochaco it's too focused on rubbing the damage on her toe with her finger. So you got one option left, use the 50% as a last resort to climb her finger, running with all your strenght you grab the finger and start scaling the column like an animal, you go past the back of her hand to cross her forearm and finally grabbing her short sleeve. From there Uraraka stands straight again and seeing that you weren't in the room walks away, but you didn't give up and you made it to her shoulder from here she would hear you right? You scream with all your strenght in direction to her ear but she doesn't hear you or she mistakes your sound for some thing else. You need to go to her ear for her to catch your minuscule voice, so grabbing her brown rope hair you traverse though her hair and when you see her large earlobe you balance so you can jump inside, when you land on the cartilage it's a strange sensation, it feels unreal looking her ear this close, it's colossal it's like an underground cave. But standing here you make your decission, yell for her to notice you.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You yell and she recognizes you.

*Noteb*
2. You get deeper to secure yourself.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
cool has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181515-My-Hero-Academia-Size-Story/cid/3210282-She-bends-over