*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181160-League-of-legends-possession/cid/3438491-Possess-Jinx
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2181160
Tyler is sucked into the world of Runeterra with the ability to possess anybody
This choice: Possess Jinx  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Possess Jinx

    by: DSW
With Jinx already holding your gauntlet-clad hand, that at least solved the issue of getting close enough to use it on her. "Guess it's now or never!" you think, as you begin to focus on the gauntlet's power.

As it begins to glow, Jinx's eyes light up with wonder. "Ooh, shiny!" You start to feel the power take hold, and feel a strange suction on your entire being, as if you're being pulled forward. Jinx looks up at you; "Wait, are you doing this?" she asks, suddenly trying to pull away, but you manage to hold onto her just long enough until your vision blacks out "W-w-wait no, shi-" you hear her yell just before you lose consciousness.

***

You suddenly wake up, shooting to your feet and running to the nearest wall to slam your fists against. "Holy shit why am I so fucking wired up right now?? Brain feels like it's on fire, what the hell just happened?" As you start to steady your breathing, you're then struck by a myriad of other new sensations, which you try and block out as your mind starts to catch up. "Let's see... I found a gauntlet... ended up inside League of Legends, found Vi, found Jinx, Jinx was looking at the gauntlet, I panicked and... I possessed Jinx?" You only then opened your eyes and looked down, confirming your suspicions - you had indeed possessed the body of Jinx, the Loose Cannon of Zaun.

"Holy fucking shit," you whispered, gasping again as you hear your words in Jinx's voice. Looking over her... no, your body, you're struck by just how little clothing you're actually wearing. Her relatively small breasts were held in by little more than straps and belts covered with bullets, her shorts were held up by a belt... also covered with bullets. One bare leg, fingerless gloves, combat boots... not exactly what you'd call "clothed," and yet, you didn't feel cold or anything. "Is Jinx's body just so fucking pumped full of chem shit that she doesn't need to wear clothes or anything?" you wonder aloud, marveling as well at how despite the number of straps and bullets covering you, you felt relatively... comfortable.

"Well, I guess that's something... at least I don't have to worry about Jinx trying to murder me anymore." you say with a short laugh. Suddenly, you see a glow come from your hand, which you only just notice has your gauntlet on it now. "Whoa, wait, what the hell are you doing now?" you shout, panicking that it's about to pull you back out of her body. Instead, however, it shoots a beam of light into your head, and... it's as if a dam bursts in your mind. Thoughts, memories, feelings, all flooding your conscious mind, scrambling around as if they're each fighting to be at the front of your attention. "Aghh," you shout, clutching your head, "what are.... is this Jinx's mind?"

Suddenly, as if in response to your question, the thought all stop moving, and one "feeling" moves itself to the forefront. "What do you mean is this my mind? What the hell did you do you little shit?!?" you hear reverberating through your skull.

"Jinx?" you say aloud, "is that you?"

"Uh, yeah it's me, who else would it be? Now answer me! What. Did. You. Do?" she responds, feelings of anger and impatience rising to emphasize each word.

"I, uh... I think I possessed your body." you stammer out weakly. "I panicked because I thought you were going to hurt me or something."

"You- wait," she pauses, a feeling of confusion rising to replace the anger. "You possessed me? That's... awesome! Was it your gauntlet? How the heck does something like that even work? Some kind of matter displacement mumbo jumbo?"

"I don't actually... know? All I know is this gauntlet stuck itself to my hand and kept putting thoughts into my head about the 'powers' it granted. You're actually the first one I've tried it on... I have to admit, I wasn't expecting you to still be awake during it."

"Well, consider me honored, gauntlet boy!" Jinx responds, all feelings of anger gone, replaced with what felt like genuine enthusiasm and curiosity. "I only know a thing or two about magic myself, but that's still a thing or two more than I know about me, so who knows? Maybe I'm just too crazy for your little glove!" she laughs, a maniacal sounding laugh that you're only slightly disturbed to hear inside your own head.

"So, uh... you're not angry?" you ask.

"Well I was at first, but since we're sharing a head now and all I can tell you didn't mean any offense, so I'll let it slide... if you agree to let me play around with these powers too!" she responds, and you just know if she were in front of you she'd be smiling that deranged smile. "Hey, my smile isn't that deranged, you know!"

"Sorry!" you squeak, though you can feel that there wasn't any real hostility behind her words. "I... sure, we can experiment with it together. It's kind of stuck to my hand, though, so even if I leave your body I don't know if I can let you borrow it."

"Eh, details," Jinx responds, and her lack of clarification leaves you a bit worried what exactly she means by that. "Anyway, Zaun's full of assholes just waiting to be messed with, so why don't we head all the way down and I can give you the grand tour?"

"Sure!" you say enthusiastically. Before you leave, Jinx urges you to pick up her guns and equipment that she'd laid out nearby, and you're surprised to find that her body is strong enough to carry it all almost effortlessly, before you head out into the bowels of the undercity.

You have the following choices:

1. Reader's choice

*Noteb*
2. Reader's choice

*Noteb*
3. Reader's choice

*Noteb*
4. Reader's choice

*Noteb*
5. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DSW (UN: dw913 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OofRelated has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181160-League-of-legends-possession/cid/3438491-Possess-Jinx