*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sales Intuition or Sales Nightmare?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2179401-Demon-Blood/cid/2601225-Sales-Intuition-or-Sales-Nightmare
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2179401
A simple can causes chaos for the residents of Denton, Texas.
Chapter #1

Sales Intuition or Sales Nightmare?

    by: zepar666
It was a typical day in Denton Texas. The sun was shining a blistering hot day down on the residents. The shop merchant was headed to his store when he noticed some black goo on the side of Goats Man bridge. People around these parts were always looking for weird shit to buy this stuff would clearly sell if he could only come up with a name for it...something like Demon Blood. There was a lot of it too it would sell easily.

The next day....

You live at home in Denton with your parents and two brothers. You’re Levi the oldest at twenty and 6’5 then there was August the middle child at 16 and 6’1 and Damien the youngest at 12 who was only 5’5. For the most part you all got along there of course was sibling rivalry but what family didn’t?

The three of you arrived at the general store there was a saloon next door but none of you ever went in (or so everyone is lead to believe). As you walk in right on the counter is a miniature display of these black cans with Demon’s Blood written in red writing.

“Hey mister Black, what is this stuff?” Damien asked curiously.

You reach down grab the fan from your youngest brother and examine it. If feels warm despite being a can which worries you. “It’s nothing Dame” you say dismissively. “Something to draw tourists or something”

That’s when the shopkeeper butted in. “Actually fellas this is something I discovered by the goat bridge in town.” He said persuasively “You might wanna check it out.”

You looked at the can some more and pondered. Everyone knew there was a lot of unexplained things surrounding that bridge. It ought to be cool if it really was.

“Okay fine.” You said in defeat. “I will buy ONE can but if this is red play doh I am returning it for a full refund!”

Damien started tugging at your shirt. “But Levi....” he whined. “I want my own can.”

“Yeah bro” chimed in “August. “Let’s all get a can in case the shits good.”

Exasperated and sighing in disbelief you started at the can again. It looked so simple it had to be a prank...or is it?

You have the following choices:

1. Buy one can and share it

*Noteb*
2. You each buy a can

*Noteb*
3. Decide it’s garbage

*Noteb*
4. Something Happened to the cans

*Noteb*
5. Readers Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 zepar666 (UN: zepar666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
zepar666 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2179401-Demon-Blood/cid/2601225-Sales-Intuition-or-Sales-Nightmare